Ganon's back

Duke of Dozel

"The page you attempted to load was Not Found. Please try again."

Also, since Ganondorf is a veteran character (and therefore, likely to return), his confirmation doesn't necessarily mean that the leak is true.

What is true, is that you're clearly reading too much into this (like everybody else is).

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Except Shulk proved that the leaks WERE real

No it doesn't. Everyone thought that Shulk stood a good chance to be included in the game, so his reveal isn't all that surprising.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

"The page you attempted to load was Not Found. Please try again."

Also, since Ganondorf is a veteran character (and therefore, likely to return), his confirmation doesn't necessarily mean that the leak is true.

Thanks for the heads up, but it's not from the leaker. The photo I added is from the Direct itself.

Edited by Duke of Dozel

No it didn't. Everyone thought that Shulk stood a good chance to be included in the game, so his reveal isn't that surprising.

Yes, it did. The render used in the leak for Shulk is exactly the same as his official one.

No it doesn't. Everyone thought that Shulk stood a good chance to be included in the game, so his reveal isn't all that surprising.

It's not about the character reveal. It's about the details. At this point, to deny the leak you have to explain:

How the 'leaker' knew the alternate form of stages would be called Omega forms, days before the PotD showed them

How he matched up Shulk's art with the official art, over a week before it came out

How he got the Tomodachi Life stage correct days before Famitsu came out.

Most people consider the Omega form detail sufficient proof in the leak, and having Shulk in an identical pose to the official art (which is, incidentally, quite different to how he looks in XBC) was just icing confirming it beyond reasonable doubt.

Gannon probably will be in SSB4 it is almost certain because he has been in every SSB game. I am looking forward to playing as Shulk and kicking the Duck Hunt dog's butt as pay back for all the times my dad made me play Duck Hunt as a 4 year old and me losing and that dog making fun of me. I still hate Duck Hunt to this day. I love dogs I have four, but the Duck Hunt dog is going to pay.

Gannon probably will be in SSB4 it is almost certain because he has been in every SSB game. I am looking forward to playing as Shulk and kicking the Duck Hunt dog's butt as pay back for all the times my dad made me play Duck Hunt as a 4 year old and me losing and that dog making fun of me. I still hate Duck Hunt to this day. I love dogs I have four, but the Duck Hunt dog is going to pay.

not 64

Ganon's back is beautiful~

This one is not actually accurate. People have reported that Famitsu was out for about a day before the leak surfaced. There's plenty of other evidence proving the leak, though.

And on topic, no one thought Ganondorf was going to be cut, but then again...Ice Climbers.

It's not about the character reveal. It's about the details. At this point, to deny the leak you have to explain:

How the 'leaker' knew the alternate form of stages would be called Omega forms, days before the PotD showed them

How he matched up Shulk's art with the official art, over a week before it came out

Most people consider the Omega form detail sufficient proof in the leak, and having Shulk in an identical pose to the official art (which is, incidentally, quite different to how he looks in XBC) was just icing confirming it beyond reasonable doubt.

Don't forget all the UI stuff, like the challenges screen.

That's great.

But...for Shulks reveal...it was exactly the same as the leaker who poked holes in it. Damn pricks are doing this on purpose to ruin Nintendo's sales. -.-

They have spoiled us for the last time. -.-

The leaker had to be an employee from Nintendo, period. Otherwise this footage is impossible to obtain.

Edited by PuffPuff

Damn pricks are doing this on purpose to ruin Nintendo's sales. -.-

They have spoiled us for the last time. -.-

You know, something could happen as a result if this continues. Nintendo gets fed up with greedy Americans leaking their hypeful stuff and stops revealing anything in America until the game's launch date. =A=