Dragoncat

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suppose I can start doing both.

Here's the one I just finished.

samba_stat_sheet_by_rubydragoncat-d7z0ki

My cat laguz OC. He was named after the cat I have irl, the one in my current avatar xD Next up is Darcen, my shaman.

Edited by Dragoncat

I remember Samba. I think you entered him in that one DA FE sprite contest that I myself entered as well with Kiara. And won. :P But yeah. I actually think he's one of your better mugs. btw. Also, how did you get both strength and magic stats on that sheet? FEPlanet's sheet maker doesn't do that. Did you just edit it manually yourself?

emmeras_mug_by_rubydragoncat-d7zru2f.png

This is Emmeras, Chrom's only son in my headcanon. He's the youngest out of three, Lucina and Cynthia being his big sisters. Like his namesake, his late Aunt Emmeryn, he's got the brand on his forehead.

...He's got the exact same hair as Kael, the son I created for Ike. :P Even down to the color. lol Has a headband too. AND I also partly used Raven's body for the base. Wow. XD

But not bad at all! I think he needs more shading on his chin, to show that he has a bottom lip and it looks like he needs a bit more hair on the back of his neck. And the colors on the tunic could be more contrasting. But other than that, looks good!

The colors on his shirt aren't great because white usually gets 3-4 colors and you only have 2, I'd either add another color or change the color. I'd grab the smile from a pre existing mug as opposed to drawing your own, it looks a bit weird.

@Ana: Sain's hair already has a headband lol. Not that much of a coincidence.

I didn't draw the mouth...and yeah, should probably fix the tunic color. Any suggestions for where I can grab the white from? The current white is from Eliwood in ceremonial garb. Granted, that had 3 colors...but the tunic actually just had 2.

And wow, didn't notice Kael also had Sain's hair xD

Edited by Dragoncat

I'd grab the smile from a pre existing mug as opposed to drawing your own, it looks a bit weird.

There's where the mouth was mentioned.

Might change the white to silver...that might work.

Even if you didn't draw it still looks weird, and I'd still put a new one on. I'd like to know where you think it came from. For the white I'd just use darker shades, maybe the darkest and then the second or third darkest.

Well I changed the white, put a few pixels on the chin line, and put more hair pixels on the neck. How exactly does the mouth look wierd to you? Looks fine to me.

emmeras_mug_by_rubydragoncat-d7zru2f.png

Edited by Dragoncat

Yeah, if you all notice, Dragoncat and I have traded a few ideas back and forth lol.

Aside from my preference that dragons be bipedal, I always did like your laguz sprites! They could be bigger, but that's just personal preference right there again, so yeah. Although the backs on the promoted cat and canine tribes seem a little too straight. And the only problem I have with the human forms is that the tails on the cats and canines look stiff. But that's really all I have to say.

Edited by Anacybele

Well gyligis are a pain in the butt to work with. Once I take the other two heads off the back ends up straight...

If you look closely the dragons all have different horns/spines. Something to distinguish them other than color.