What if Chrom and Sumia could marry anyone?

OTheFool

Like the title says, I've been thinking about what would happen if Chrom and Sumia could marry any first generation character. More specifically, what would happen to Lucina and Cynthia? With the new options for parents, what would be the optimal setup for them? I'd probably pair Chrom and Cordelia to fulfill rabid shipping fantasies, but I wanna know what you all think.

That would actually be a good idea for Sumia, as Cynthia wouldn't be as easy to miss out on.

For Chrom, the only downsides would be if he were to marry Panne or Nowi. It would change the plot a little too much for Lucina to be a Taguel of Manakete. And Cherche arrives too late in the game, so that would also alter the plot too much as well.

Edited by Agent Shade

That would actually be a good idea for Sumia, as Cynthia wouldn't be as easy to miss out on.

For Chrom, the only downsides would be if he were to marry Panne or Nowi. It would change the plot a little too much for Lucina to be a Taguel of Manakete. And Cherche arrives too late in the game, so that would also alter the plot too much as well.

I would actually like to see a Chrom and Nowi pairing since it would mean Lucina would be Exalted Blood and be a Naga descendent.

Hi there.

3DS is now under way to getting homebrew.

|D

Oh. OH. Holy crap. Can we, like make MU x FeMU an actual thing or is that too complicated. (Also less important is the title of this topic, but still.)