Justice Cabal Playthrough: Feasible?

So I've been considering doing a playthrough on hard mode without any grinding (since grinding up for all of the children is annoying and boring and I have little desire to do it again for quite some time), and when I was thinking of what few children I'd use, I suddenly realized that I should totally try to do a playthrough using just the Justice Cabal and their predecessors, plus their reluctant leader, Lucina:

(Risen have trapped a group of villagers in an abandoned barn. They slowly close in on the villagers, when… BOOM! A mighty black war steed crashes through the barn between the risen and the villagers, and atop it sits Dark Knight Owain, levin sword in one hand and Missiletainn in the other.)

Owain: DESPAIR, EVILDOERS, FOR YOU NOW HAVE THE ATTENTION OF THE JUSTICE CABAL! OWAIN, THE YELLOW DREAD BADGER!

(From offscreen, an archer fires a barrage of arrows at a crowd of risen, then drops down to reveal herself)

Cynthia: CYNTHIA, THE WHITE-WINGED DOLPHIN!

(From through the entrance of the barn, at blinding speed, a blurry figure cuts a path through the risen, severed limbs and heads flying as the figure never once breaks his stride)

Morgan: MORGAN, THE BLACK FURRY FLAMINGO!

(And then in flies Lucina on her black pegasus, refusing to do an entrance and just starts fighting Risen)

Owain: ...AND LUCINA, THE BLUE SKY OF TOMORROW!

(All except Lucina pose kamen-rider style)

Cynthia: You have been judged, evildoers!

Morgan: And you have been found wanting!

Owain: You suffer from a lack of honor, a dearth of justice, and a gross, inexcusable deficiency of DIE!

(All charge into battle)

So yeah, anyway, this would involve using the following characters:

Lon'qu

Panne

Lon'qu!Yarne

Lon'qu!Yarne!Morgan, The Black Furry Flamingo

Chrom

Sumia

Chrom!Cynthia, The White Winged Dolphin

Sumia!Lucina, The Blue Sky Of Tomorrow

Ricken

Lissa

Ricken!Owain, The Yellow Dread Badger

So I'm wondering, is this too many units? I'm guessing I can't use all of them the whole playthrough through, but if I just used the parents long enough to get the children decent skills, would this be feasible? Or am I wrong, and would it be feasible to use everyone the whole game through?

Edited by Alastor15243

why Lon'qu!Yarne!Morgan specifically?

and that may be tricky on account of Ricken being mediocre as hell on Hard or above

Oh that's just a new Morgan I'm trying out now that I'm no longer crazy about Chrom!Morgan. I like the concept of having high speed and skill. Plus if I do a second generation male Morgan who isn't Chrom!Morgan it'd frankly be a waste, what with there being no additional child to justify the lower stats.

As for Ricken, yes, that has become an apparent problem, and it'll definitely make it less feasible on higher difficulties, if I can even manage getting Ricken to work on hard (I think I might).

I've been considering using Libra instead, but I've never used Vengance on anything but a nostank before, not sure how I'll like it.

Edited by Alastor15243

Alright, reconsidered, now I'm debating between Libra and Henry for Owain's dad. Obviously Libra comes sooner and starts at a higher level, but Henry has better mods for a dark knight/dread fighter Owain, and I think he can reach level 5 Sorcerer sooner. Plus I'm interested to see Owain with white hair.

Any advice?

It's Hard. Use whatever you want. As long as you don't execute very, very poorly, pretty much anything is feasible. Some paralogues can get rough when you try doing them too early (I'm at Paralogue 16 in my Hard-CLA PMU, going into Chapter 15, and... dang. dang. It's like jumping from Hard to Lunatic in one map), but otherwise, the game's a breeze.