• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

name:Stalmos Necroni

apperence: like this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Lord_Vetinari.jpg

character: again like vetinari but woth a few key differences, one he's not rich at all or powerful, second, he's a little more benevolent toward people, doesn't have a dog, and is an expert with everything, but other than that it pretty much nails the basics of the character

powers:omniscience (to a point, lets say its precognition and a very large knowledge), and the ability to instantly know how to work something to its full potential (hence the expertness)

Red

Done.

sure thing!

Bitchin.

name:Stalmos Necroni

apperence: like this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Lord_Vetinari.jpg

character: again like vetinari but woth a few key differences, one he's not rich at all or powerful, second, he's a little more benevolent toward people, doesn't have a dog, and is an expert with everything, but other than that it pretty much nails the basics of the character

powers:omniscience (to a point, lets say its precognition and a very large knowledge), and the ability to instantly know how to work something to its full potential (hence the expertness)

Sorry, Maybe as a villain.

I'rr post my purofire rater. Fol now, I am vely tiled and I don't feer rike posting it. I have arso lan out of cleativeness fol the moment. I'rr sreep and then post my purofire. But count me in.

RACIST BASTERD (I'm assuming that you were pretending to be a stereotypical Asian)

with the sword cane that's not going to be his only weapon is it(just his main)??

because it would kind of against his powers, to be able to use every weapon ever invented (including his opponents, but only because he is pursuasive)

with the sword cane that's not going to be his only weapon is it(just his main)??

because it would kind of against his powers, to be able to use every weapon ever invented (including his opponents, but only because he is pursuasive)

I was thinking his Sword Cane would be like Spawns Cape.

It can become any weapon he has seen.

Question to MaSu and FEFL.

What do Rin and Chris fight with?

Well a mercenary, but mine is unique, I'll be a samurai type of person that also knows 1-fisted combat, and he has the Meteor sword from Avatar(Last Airbender) :D. Don't go too fast though,(If you were thinking of making me some type of Sword Master instead.) Merc is good. :)

I can change if you need me to.

Edited by FEFL

wait scratch that. I want her to use demonic dark magic (a combo of a druid and sumoner i guess) and have a trident as a weapon

I liked the Street Fighter/Kung-Fu thing but I'll change it if you really want me to.

RAWK HAWK NEEDS TO BE IN IT

FUCK YEAH

Well a mercenary, but mine is unique, I'll be a samurai type of person that also know 1-fisted combat. I can change if you need me to.

So a Katana?

(the meteor sword) its not a katana, its a straight chinese or tibetean blade

and the sword cane can change shape I guess but in that case also have it turn into people he's beaten (take out the turn by pursuasion [for the most part]) and when it's like that he can grab another weapon and usse it regularly.

and the sword cane can change shape I guess but in that case also have it turn into people he's beaten (take out the turn by pursuasion [for the most part]) and when it's like that he can grab another weapon and usse it regularly.

...I know, I don't want a Katana.

Okay.