I'M FINISHING LUNATIC

Junkhead

I've tried liek in 3 other files, and I've ended up deleting them. I think I got stuck in Ch.16 in two of them and then Ch.17 in one of them. I kind of made the mistake of training plenty of characters...I mean, I've heard of that before, but they actually weren't all that bad as one would expect. But this time? I'll just concentrate in a really small group. Have to figure out who will be in.

So far:

LIBRA Obviously.

Chrom (usually trained him, but ended up neglecting him by Midgame or so, making him underleveled in a few chapters later)
The Avatar [M] (obviously...also planning on pairing him with Maribella, this time around). +Def/-Luck
Frederick? I maaay just use Panne. And I pair them ALL the time, love the Yarne that comes out. He's also pretty damn imporant, earlygame.
Virion Last time I've used him was on Lunatic and he was pretty freaking ridonculous as a Griffon Rider. Also reeeally love the colors that go with the class.

Anna One of my favorites after LIBRA

Olivia Dancer. Also, 'dat Inigo (with Rightful King + Astra/Armstrift)

Mayhaps:

- Gaia

- Cordelia

- Henry

Edited by Soul

Oh my goodness. CHAPTER 16. I just finished that on Lunatic, and let me tell ya, GAAAH. Those stupid Falcon Knights...

Anyway, I'd recommend Lon'qu as he has pretty good starting stats, and every time I've used him he's had fantastic defense growth. And his through the roof speed is a huge help. Just a preference of mine.

If you've gotten stuck twice and are serious about finishing on this run, you might want to put aesthetics aside and choose units purely for gameplay.

Avatar has a pretty hard time building supports with non-Lissa healers in Lunatic (and even Lissa has trouble after ~B). Fred will hog all the exp you're saving from using fewer units, he should be designated to hard support after Cht.6 and benched around Cht.12. Anna can't support everyone and will be stuck as a utility unit (and thus not get much exp). Olivia requires hundreds of turns of Dance Spam to not trash Lucina and Inigo's bases.

There's also a noticeable lack of fliers. You should definitely have at least one of Sumia, Cordelia and Wyvern Panne (preferably two). Nowi is a very strong unit as well, and is also a good use of Fred after his time in the limelight is done.

All this isn't to say Lunatic can't be done with that team- you can pull pretty much anything off if you're good enough. But when you want to get serious, you have to, well, get serious.