Shiny Gengar, Diancie events for US in October and November!

Anacybele

Oh, I got like six of the from my GameStop. I was in there to get Fantasy Life and they were just like "Take all of them!" since it was the last day for it.

I can PM you (and anyone else for that matter) the code for one if you want ~o3o~

DO YOU HAVE ON MORE? owo

Edited by Fruity Insanity

http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon/diancie

Oh.

...And before I pick up any event Pokemon, I always check smogon first and their base stats and decide on what to choose from. For Diancie, it's Naive all the way! After 200ish resets I've finally got one with 3 good IV's along with a double boost in Speed. Naive+Likes to run and for my other one, Naive+Likes to thrash about. For the Likes to thrash about one, she'll get a slighter boost in her Diamond Storm attack. And for the other, she'll get the highest stat possible in Speed! You just SR to get one with a different Nature/IV.

I got my Diancie code today. Yay!

Except I'm still busy soft-resetting for a Gengar with good stats. Nah! (Thanks, Kon!)

EDIT: What do you guys mean Diancie is guarenteed to get 3 perfect IVs? None of the ones I'm getting have any perfect IVs!

Edited by Kiseki

EDIT: What do you guys mean Diancie is guarenteed to get 3 perfect IVs? None of the ones I'm getting have any perfect IVs!

Apparently some redeemed Diancies are bugged and don't have 3 perfect IVs.

I'm still waiting for Diancie to come out in the UK. Come 'ere 6th November.

That said, I still have a Gengar and Taiwanese Diancie sitting with the delivery girl, waiting to be SR'd.

Whoo, I got mine too.

Funny thing, I have two Diancies with the delivery girl now (one European, one Taiwanese).

This also means I can SR for the second Diancie without getting constantly interrupted by those creepy stalkers.