Need some help on Mystery of the Emblem

rexcalibur

hmm snes9x is a good emulator,try to download the original jap rom and then the english patch from serenes forest(I'll put a link for download of the patch)and try playing the patched game afterwards

to play on the same save file just rename the game exactly as the the name of your save file

[spoiler=Patches]http://old.serenesforest.net/general/patch.html

Actually, first try playing without any translation at your crash area. If you get through, then you know your patch is causing the issue. Make sure you've applied the patch to the right release version of the game (I think there's at least a 1.0 and 1.1 version) as well as whether the ROM needs a header or not for the patch to work. These all need to be just right for the patch, or else it changes info in the wrong places, which can be causing your crash.

Are you pushing Start on the screen where you choose your units? That's the only place that lets you start the chapter, as far as I can tell. I once thought I had a problem with my emulator and spent an hour trying to fix things when really my start had just been re-bound to a key I wasn't thinking it was on, so it could just be something simple like that.

Edited by Oshimos

well if you still have the problem I've found my rom of mystery of the emblem already patched on my hdd,but I don't know if I am allowed to attach it for you to download it.

Nope. Roms are strictly against the rules.