Extreme Weight Loss Diet: Day 1 out of 7!

Junkhead

I followed Starting Strength which I mentioned before in the other thread, since it consists of pretty much only compound lifts they expended a lot of energy and I needed to eat a lot to not even feel sore. Also its meant to take advantage of newbie gains so stats rose quickly as a result a solid shape started to form, so that stage got through pretty quickly without worrying about it

Also when you say you eat a lot, its probably not true, it only seems like so much because your stomach gets full quicker due to being skinny

Uh, no. When I say 'alot', I actually ALOT. There were many instances where I ate over 4000 calories and I would still feel hungry. I do it ocassionally, yeah. But that's mostly because I contain myself. And because I don't want to make us poor. I don't get how some people can't eat even 2000 calories. I'm definitely not one of those, lawl.

Randa you could be taller than me and/or have over all more bone and muscle mass. I see it kind often. A friend of mine is only about about hall an inch taller but has over 10kg on me, and he's rather thin himself.

Edited by The Gluttony

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh, no. When I say 'alot', I actually ALOT. There were many instances where I ate over 4000 calories and I would still feel hungry. I do it ocassionally, yeah. But that's mostly because I contain myself. And because I don't want to make us poor. I don't get how some people can't eat even 2000 calories. I'm definitely not one of those, lawl.

Randa you could be taller than me and/or have over all more bone and muscle mass. I see it kind often. A friend of mine is only about about hall an inch taller but has over 10kg on me, and he's rather thin himself.

Yeah, but you're not doing constantly are you

As the closest thing you're going to get to a medical professional (i.e by actually being a medical professional as well as a medical student), I'd recommend abandoning this diet and never letting it see the light of day again. Super low calorie diets may provide results immediately, but that's because you're essentially starving yourself, none of them are viable long term without health consequences.

Basically avoid anything too fatty or sugary, aim for roughly those 2000 calories a day and get some exercise once in a while. A pound a week is perfectly reasonable and far better for you in the long run.

Yeah, but you're not doing constantly are you

If I weren't concerned about turning into a fatass (not that'll happen any time soon, but...), I would. Thing is, apparently, there are skinny guys who actually have trouble eating. Like, even reaching something as a normal 2000 kcal a day...like a friend I have, who ate very little and thought he ate "normal" or something. I don't get. I just don't.

As the closest thing you're going to get to a medical professional (i.e by actually being a medical professional as well as a medical student), I'd recommend abandoning this diet and never letting it see the light of day again. Super low calorie diets may provide results immediately, but that's because you're essentially starving yourself, none of them are viable long term without health consequences.

Basically avoid anything too fatty or sugary, aim for roughly those 2000 calories a day and get some exercise once in a while. A pound a week is perfectly reasonable and far better for you in the long run.

Already stated above that I killed it. So, thanks, anyway. It's good to have that kind of backup.

(:

Edited by The Gluttony