• Lon'qu
    • Inigo
    • Tiki
    • Lissa
    • Anna
    • Validar
    • Robin
    • Lucina

We don't even know the reasons for Tharja's exclusion, but that's besides the point. And just because I said that popularity takes precedence over importance doesn't mean I think it was the only thing that went into the decision. Otherwise Anna wouldn't be in and Henry, Sumia, Olivia,and Virion would be in according to the polls. Maybe Morgan and Nowi as well.

I honestly don't see why you're so against Lissa being in over Frederick as a trophy. She is kind of the Main character's sister as well as being the mother of one of the most popular male characters. Frederick is just their butler, having no real plot significance other than giving exposition and a couple of quips.

Do you really just hate Lissa or is she just an easy target?

Uh, what? I never said anything about hating Lissa or that Frederick should've been in over her. I meant that he should've been in ALONGSIDE her.

That's exactly my point. Tharja was picked for popularity, but she got removed. I'm saying I don't think she would've been if popularity was the only factor in how the characters got chosen. But seeing as she was and Lissa got in over characters that are more liked than her, it's clearly not the only factor.

They probably got rid of Tharja due to her...lack of clothing and they wanted to keep the game viewable for everyone.

They probably got rid of Tharja due to her...lack of clothing and they wanted to keep the game viewable for everyone.

*cough* Shulk *cough* ZSS *cough* Palutena pole dancing *cough*

Man I'm getting a large amount of coughing today.

But if that's the case, then Nintendo is being a hypocrite.

Edited by Foolishly Capricious

I highly doubt that, especially since they approved her Figurine with a Seal of Approval. Not only that, including what Cap said, we still have ZZS wearing a 2 piece.

Either way, I couldn't care much that she's gone. Anna still has the best trophy. Lon'qu's looks derpy...

I like Cordelia's and Anna's trophies! Tiki's looks great too!

I'm glad that Chrom got one as well... let's see... so Chrom appears in Robin's Final Smash (complete with a cut-in), one of Robin's victory animations, as an individual trophy and if Brawl was any indication, in the trophy display of Robin's Final Smash.

Owain fans would probably either calm down some, or create another ****storm.

I doubt Tharja's trophy got cut since the imgur image doesn't show all of the trophies available for the 3DS version. Plus, according to the leaked images, there are like 686 different trophies to collect on the 3DS version. So who knows? There could be more FE trophies around besides those of Marth, Ike, Robin and Lyn and ones already shown in the imgur image.

I've also seen trophies of characters that were in previous installments of SSB that aren't playable in SSB4, like Pokemon Trainer, Ivysaur, Squirtle and Pichu. This could mean that a Roy (no, not Roy the Koopaling) trophy could be in the game.

Edited by Roflolxp54

I like Cordelia's and Anna's trophies! Tiki's looks great too!

I'm glad that Chrom got one as well... let's see... so Chrom appears in Robin's Final Smash (complete with a cut-in), one of Robin's victory animations, as an individual trophy and if Brawl was any indication, in the trophy display of Robin's Final Smash.

Owain fans would probably either calm down some, or create another ****storm.

I doubt Tharja's trophy got cut since the imgur image doesn't show all of the trophies available for the 3DS version. Plus, according to the leaked images, there are like 686 different trophies to collect on the 3DS version. So who knows? There could be more FE trophies around besides those of Marth, Ike, Robin and Lyn and ones already shown in the imgur image.

I've also seen trophies of characters that were in previous installments of SSB that aren't playable in SSB4, like Pokemon Trainer, Ivysaur, Squirtle and Pichu. This could mean that a Roy (no, not Roy the Koopaling) trophy could be in the game.

There are no more Fire Emblem trophies. We already saw the renders plus the Miiverse site has all 686. Edited by mgmmnm