Serenes Forest Smash Club! 3DS Friend Codes/Nintendo Network IDs, screenshots, videos, and more inside!

Anacybele

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm javeman83 on Skype. Could someone send me an invite to the chat?

Also, I've added everyone in this thread to my 3DS. I have 99 contacts in my Friend List, so if by the end of the weekend some of you still haven't added me back, I'll delete you from my list.

ALSO also: I go through my friend list every now and then and delete those who don't log in often. I deleted some of my older contacts to make room for all you guys.

Edited by Jave

It's a good thing that during these tournaments, we can see each others creations as you only can with FC.

Alrighty, thanks!

Also, does anyone know why I'm getting a "messaging unavailable" error in the Skype chat? I swear I didn't do anything. Someone else did change the "topic" though. :/

Also, does anyone know why I'm getting a "messaging unavailable" error in the Skype chat? I swear I didn't do anything. Someone else did change the "topic" though. :/

No idea. I doubt the title change has anything to do with it, though

If you're willing to add me on Skype, I can kick you out then re-add you. I've seen similar problems like yours being solved by coming back into the chat

Do you want to be added, Shinpichu?

My Skype name is just Daylnn. :\ I'm unoriginal.

Two Daylnns come up, both avatar-less. Do you mind sending me a friend request? I'll add you

You did? Because I don't see it...

Just sent you another one. If you haven't seen it, try signing out then back in. I don't know what else to suggest, sorry

Do you want to be added, Shinpichu?

Two Daylnns come up, both avatar-less. Do you mind sending me a friend request? I'll add you

Just sent you another one. If you haven't seen it, try signing out then back in. I don't know what else to suggest, sorry

Sure, what's your Skype name?

Added everyone into my 3DS.