Serenes Forest Smash Club! 3DS Friend Codes/Nintendo Network IDs, screenshots, videos, and more inside!

Anacybele

Not just Smash 4. His moveset carried from Brawl, did it not?

Played against CPU's, and my brother and sister, who both happen to main Ike. I familiarized myself with all his moves, combos, everything for him so I could take out my brother (my sister... wasn't as competitive as I am. she wouldn't wanna play unless we had teams xD).

Sorry for that... sometimes I tend to be overly-modest with everything I do, because I don't want to say "oh i'm amazing" and then lose / do everything wrong (and then sometimes, I let other people decide whether they think I have potential or not).

I thought it was just a friendly game and I really don't want to discourage you :(

That makes me wanna battle you with Ike. :\

Lemme beat Classic real quick and unlock Ganondorf. I'm midway through it.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not just Smash 4. His moveset carried from Brawl, did it not?

Played against CPU's, and my brother and sister, who both happen to main Ike. I familiarized myself with all his moves, combos, everything for him so I could take out my brother (my sister... wasn't as competitive as I am. she wouldn't wanna play unless we had teams xD).

Sorry for that... sometimes I tend to be overly-modest with everything I do, because I don't want to say "oh i'm amazing" and then lose / do everything wrong (and then sometimes, I let other people decide whether they think I have potential or not).

I thought it was just a friendly game and I really don't want to discourage you :(

Ah, I see. I hadn't known all this. Don't worry, I'm no longer discouraged now because of what you just told me and the fact that I've beaten everyone I've played so far in 1 vs 1 For Glory. :P Also won a 4 player match where I got a whopping 5 KOs. lol

It is just a friendly game and all. I wasn't really discouraged because of YOU really, it's just that I did much worse against ZSS than I expected.

That makes me wanna battle you with Ike. :\

Lemme beat Classic real quick and unlock Ganondorf. I'm midway through it.

That makes me a bit nervous... but playing with others is better than CPU's!

I started a game, and you can join me!

That makes me a bit nervous... but playing with others is better than CPU's!

I started a game, and you can join me!

Yeah, just gotta beat the Hands and then Ganny. Had to take a moment to let maintenance start working on our bath.

Erm... that wasn't as great as I thought. Although I did win a couple... I thought was just to fighting dai.

whoever daniel is please tell me so j can avoid and block you

Sorry to disappoint so. :\ I'll do better next time I face you.

Hoi, Ana. I wanna face you.

Okay, I guess we can do that while I wait for PJ. :P

I'll play around with Luigi as soon as I finish my round with PJ, so you guys will get to see my man in green soon enough!

People are saying you're good, Carter. Got me intrigued

someone want to add me to the skype chat, im metalsnowman3 on skype as well

If I haven't goofed up, I just sent you a friend request. Accept me, and I'll add you in the chat

I'll play around with Luigi as soon as I finish my round with PJ, so you guys will get to see my man in green soon enough!

May I join too? except you never added me

I want a one-on-one with you. Ike vs Ike, just so we're clear. =P I'll host.

I want a one-on-one with you. Ike vs Ike, just so we're clear. =P I'll host.

Alrighty. But if possible, could you use a color other than default Ike (which is what I always pick)? It can get confusing if we use the same one. Or, I could swap if you want. I don't fancy Ike's alternate palettes, but there are a couple I could stand using at all.

Yeeah, I apologize. I tried to go easy on you because I knew you weren't an expert, but I'm not very good at going easy... If you want to quit, we can. I'll understand. xP

Oh, and I SO did not mean to Aether you into oblivion just now, but wow that surprised me. o.o

Edited by Anacybele

Yeeah, I apologize. I tried to go easy on you because I knew you weren't an expert, but I'm not very good at going easy... If you want to quit, we can. I'll understand. xP

Oh, and I SO did not mean to Aether you into oblivion just now, but wow that surprised me. o.o

I honestly have no idea what just even happened at the end of the match there.

No problem. I just need to get better, apparently. A LOT better.

Well, I had to leave anyway, PJ is ready for our tourney match. I apologize again. xP

But yeah, everyone starts somewhere! I started out sucking too. And got my ass handed to me by a level 9 CPU a couple times in this game even. lol Carter beat the hell out of me too.

People are saying you're good, Carter. Got me intrigued.

If you're still awake, how about a fight now? I just got back from biking with my friends.

I know it's pretty late over there in Wales, but I don't know how many hours you are ahead of my time zone.