Serenes Forest Smash Club! 3DS Friend Codes/Nintendo Network IDs, screenshots, videos, and more inside!

Anacybele

I have that one saved as a replay on my 3DS. That match was amazing.

I also saved the Gerudo Valley video when we fought the two Little Mac's. In that match, we were actually losing at one point, but we fought hard and won ;)

Do you have them in your replays? I wish I could just show you.

Unfortunately I ran out of replay slots as we were playing T_T I have neither of those matches, and I didn't get to save some of the later ones. Is there any way to share replay videos?

Whelp, I'll have another teams room going on. 3 stock, no items, team attack on.

One more person for teams!

Edited by Gemma

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I'm waiting for one of Jave, Rando, and Sara to join me since they all asked. xP

Or, I can play someone else while waiting. Just hurry up, it's almost dinner time for me.

Sock will you battle chicks too, or just dudes?

I'll be up for stuffs in an hour, if anyone wants to match. Ana would you be available at 10 eat?

Sock will you battle chicks too, or just dudes?

I'll be up for stuffs in an hour, if anyone wants to match. Ana would you be available at 10 eat?

Lol i'm ded

Crap, i just saw this and your probably not playing, but I'll add ya still

I also added Carter,AlphaZero, and HK

Edited by Sockmaster

Gaia, when do you want to 1 v. 1? Do you still want to?

Now would be great actually. I was busy for a little bit. I'll go ahead and make the room. I'm Alan, if you don't remember.

Edited by Gaia

Great games, Carter! Your Zelda absolutely destroyed my Shulk, so I brought out the big guns with Mario. How were my second times playing Mac and Mii Fighter, btw?

Oh, and Shock, we can run some 1 v 1s if you want, because I'm absolutely horrible at Free For all and would like to avoid doing that.

Cool i'm up for some 1 v 1's

CAUTION: i'm not that good

Oh yeah, your gonna have to make the room

Last times i tried to make rooms, the dudes joining couldn't find me

Edited by Sockmaster

Great games, Carter! Your Zelda absolutely destroyed my Shulk, so I brought out the big guns with Mario. How were my second times playing Mac and Mii Fighter, btw?

Devastating.

At that Punch-Out stage, it was brutal. Ness wasn't really on my strong side, but I wanted to get better due to the removal of Lucas.

And Little Mac is SO STRONG. I had never actually gone 1 v. 1 with Mac, and I don't think Peach was a good start to play against Mac with xD. I should've gone back to Zelda, or switch to Lucina or Marth! But those were good matches.