Serenes Forest Smash Club! 3DS Friend Codes/Nintendo Network IDs, screenshots, videos, and more inside!

Anacybele

Good games sheezy again I apologize for the connection family probably has 8 billion things connected to my router right now.

If anyones willing to create a room I'll play a couple more matches

Edited by LordTaco42

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, were you playing with us, Taco? Cool! ^^

Sorry I left, it's really late here now and I'm tired. I'm surprised my Azura Mii managed to be victorious in that last one considering how tired I was getting. :P

But having my right control stick be for regular attacking rather than smash attacks has really helped me get better. Though I still blundered quite a bit as Ike... Ugh. Lag was part of the reason though. Yet, I wasn't having lag the whole time. I do have trouble keeping up with these four player matches sometimes though, they get so chaotic!

But I'm making nice progress on my Mii Swordsman research already. I introduced all of my Mii sword fighters to you guys too. I think I can conclude that this guy/girl is not bottom tier material, let alone the worst character in the game. I've concluded these things so far:

- That forward spinning move wrecks like hell...when you're careful with it. Notice I killed myself with it one time. lol But dat range and power, daaamn.

- Shuriken of Light is also a good projectile, probably the best one Mii Swordsman has. Fast and can rack up damage.

- Mii Swordsman is best when faster. I wrecked more with Ralph, Azura, and Kelli than I did with slow and luggy Frederick and Judo (though Freddy won a match, heh heh). But even a slow Mii swordsman can be kind of decent if you give them that forward spinning move I mentioned above, methinks.

- U-tilt and d-tilt are pretty sweet.

This is all I have so far though, I'd need to fiddle with these guys some more and find some actual combos and whatnot.

Edited by Anacybele

So I've friended people? Have a room open at the moment...

Computer's down stairs, so I won't be able to chat much...

And there might be lag, but...

But I'm hoping all is swell!

Edited by ~Silver

Hehe!

Now THAT...

Those? THOSE were some good matches.

*stretches arms* Sheezy and Taco seriously put up some fights. I'm glad I put my friend code out there.

This should become a normal-basis thing, haha.

Hehe!

Now THAT...

Those? THOSE were some good matches.

*stretches arms* Sheezy and Taco seriously put up some fights. I'm glad I put my friend code out there.

This should become a normal-basis thing, haha.

Yeah I had alot of fun man. Good games.

Hey GGs, you're one of the few that actually require me to use my mains to beat you.

But seriously though, thinking about picking up Kirby. He's so fucking cute

Edited by Knife