Serenes Forest Smash Club! 3DS Friend Codes/Nintendo Network IDs, screenshots, videos, and more inside!

Anacybele

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good games, Tsunami. Somewhere along the line I got better and actually managed to get some wins in, lol. Custom WFT ftw.

And if you didn't notice, I was going through all my mains to get a win with each once before returning to any. And if these matches are any indicator, R.O.B. might now be my best character...

Somehow I beat your Peach with Samus but not with Rosalina even though I'm supposed to be much better with Rosalina.

EDIT: I respect the sentiment, but if we ever fight again in the future, you don't have to take one of your own stocks if I SD at the beginning. I consider learning not to SD part of getting better, and it's not like I would have such a luxury in a more serious setting, so I prefer to let those go.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

Good games, Tsunami. Somewhere along the line I got better and actually managed to get some wins in, lol. Custom WFT ftw.

And if you didn't notice, I was going through all my mains to get a win with each once before returning to any. And if these matches are any indicator, R.O.B. might now be my best character...

Somehow I beat your Peach with Samus but not with Rosalina even though I'm supposed to be better with Rosalina.

I have a bit of trouble playing against R.O.B. because almost nobody uses him online.

I don't know why, but I feel like Peach does well in that matchup. I don't usually have problems with Rosalina when I'm using Peach.

I think Peach is my best character overall, but I'd say Rosalina did better tonight..

I have a bit of trouble playing against R.O.B. because almost nobody uses him online.

I don't know why, but I feel like Peach does well in that matchup. I don't usually have problems with Rosalina when I'm using Peach.

I think Peach is my best character overall, but I'd say Rosalina did better tonight..

R.O.B. is indeed a rare character. I only use him myself because I felt really good with him when doing 1P stuff when the game first came out, then while training for a draft tournament I found myself getting a lot of wins, and I found I just had a lot of fun with him!

Yeah, your Rosalina felt the best to me. I think the only time your Rosalina lost was to my own Rosalina, and it was really close (I think I actually had higher damage at the end, too).

And in case you missed it, check my edit above.

R.O.B. is indeed a rare character. I only use him myself because I felt really good with him when doing 1P stuff when the game first came out, then while training for a draft tournament I found myself getting a lot of wins, and I found I just had a lot of fun with him!

Yeah, your Rosalina felt the best to me. I think the only time your Rosalina lost was to my own Rosalina, and it was really close (I think I actually had higher damage at the end, too).

And in case you missed it, check my edit above.

Ah, ok. Thanks for letting me know.

I agree, I think R.O.B. is your best character. I don't recall winning any of the matches you used him.

Edited by Tsunami922

I'd say Diddy, Sonic, ZSS, Sheik, and Robin are your top five. Fox may fit somewhere in there too.

Ah, I see. I usually get Sonic as my best. PKL says he has the most trouble with my Lucina somehow lol.

Hope we can play again another time~

Still got a room up if anyone wants to play.

My smash controller is broken. But I'll fight you anyways. Besides, if you're getting off rust, shouldn't really matter how I play.

Tbf, I suck anyways, but I WANNA PLAY SMASH.

Nintendo ID in sig,

Your Gamepad broke? Or are you talking about a different controller? If the latter, then why not just use the Gamepad?

But alright, I don't mind a three-way match. :P I don't think I have you added, Shezzy, so I'll do so.

Everyone else was leaving, so I did too.

Shezzy, you're not anywhere near to sucking. If you were playing those matches with a broken controller, you were probably the best player there. :/

Anyway, that was okay. I feel I got knocked out when I shouldn't have at times though. I'd get sent flying, go off screen a little, jump forward to start getting back to the stage, then suddenly I'm KO'd? Wtf?

Still, I'm REALLY surprised that the only character I won with was Toon Link. He's my worst out of everybody I use. xP I seem to finally be getting better with him though. Some of that lag did screw me up in earlier matches too.

Overall, that was okay. It wasn't fun getting knocked out fast all the time and it wasn't fun being beaten by a Lucina (it never is), but yeah.

Edited by Anacybele

Marth is pretty bad in FFAs, Lucina's much better. I was struggling a little. But yeah, lol Power Vision is OP.

FFA victories/losses don't really mean much Ana, it's really more about how many hits you can avoid. You aren't really awarded for being too aggro in FFAs. Don't take it seriously.

Edited by Knife

Yeah, I agree, Shulk's Counter thing is OP. It always seems to be a guaranteed KO. I've never NOT been KO'd by it, regardless of who I use. :/

Come now, Ana, no Johns.

Anyway, that was okay. I feel I got knocked out when I shouldn't have at times though. I'd get sent flying, go off screen a little, jump forward to start getting back to the stage, then suddenly I'm KO'd? Wtf?

This happens sometimes. I think it's a case of just barely going too far, to the point where the hitstun ends so you can act but you're still going back a bit, that last bit being what sends you out.