Serenes Forest Smash Club! 3DS Friend Codes/Nintendo Network IDs, screenshots, videos, and more inside!

Anacybele

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. ggs to everyone~

I like the Pikmanz~

I had no idea what was going on at that point, I just wanted a spike XD Underwater fights op @_@

Yeah, me too. I'll make a note to never pick that stage again, or at least the Final Destination form XD.

I need to learn new characters! Many foes here at SF have many characters to choose from, and they're all good at them! I can't even go outside my main trio of Peach, Zelda, and ZSS and NOT be worried about winning!

When Lucas comes, my trio will suddenly become a squad. ha lol

But Ness might stay a secondary. I don't like how his side-smash has some startup lag. Despite being stronger than Lucas, I can't help it. Plus, I like PK Freeze and the PK Thunder that goes through people.

That Lucina vs D3 match was funny

didn't see that bomb there Lol

Items made it crazy, I was pretty glad to see them (once it was 3-player). Items in a 1 v. 1 make me sick XD

The ending of that was so intense... bees > Smash ball X_X

bees mad strong lol.

gemma is that you on the smash chat on skype? added ya~

Yeah, me too. I'll make a note to never pick that stage again, or at least the Final Destination form XD.

I need to learn new characters! Many foes here at SF have many characters to choose from, and they're all good at them! I can't even go outside my main trio of Peach, Zelda, and ZSS and NOT be worried about winning!

When Lucas comes, my trio will suddenly become a squad. ha lol

But Ness might stay a secondary. I don't like how his side-smash has some startup lag. Despite being stronger than Lucas, I can't help it. Plus, I like PK Freeze and the PK Thunder that goes through people.

Items made it crazy, I was pretty glad to see them (once it was 3-player). Items in a 1 v. 1 make me sick XD

Your Trio was really good

It took me a long time to get really good with these 12 lol

Right now, I have some pretty decent secondaries. I've been thinking of turning some of them into mains, but I don't feel good enough with them. No one really flows into my hands like Peach, Zelda, or ZSS do.

I'm currently working on Ness, Rosalina, Ike, Wii Fit Trainer, and Palutena.

Lucas will instantly become a main once he's released. From the looks of his trailer, his moveset hasn't changed much, and I'll adjust very quickly.

You just want to main all the female characters, don't you, Carter? :P

Not that anything is wrong with that, just saying...

That's nothing, I have 12 mains/subs and 9 of them are female (and one of the remaining three is a genderless robot).

Also, while I won't be able to play for another hour or two, I do happen to have my Wii U set up in my room right now so I'd like to get some 1-on-1s with someone here while I have the chance.

After looking at my list, I've realized that too. though to be fair, it's not ALL. samus and lucina XD EDIT: OH AND SHEIK TOO, I DON'T LIKE HER THAT MUCH

I've been trying to force myself to try the male characters too, but I just don't know what's making me not click with them :(

Though I can still say I'm trying Ness and Ike. And then there's Lucas too.

Edited by Carter

Red Fox: Oh wow. lol I'd take you up on that, but I still can't get the TV and I still got eggs to dye. xP Hopefully later tonight, if I'm not too tired.

Carter: Don't worry about it, I have the opposite situation, where I just can't click with female characters as well as I do male ones. I just always end up liking way more males than females. :P

Edited by Anacybele

My 3 mains are all female (Peach, Rosalina, and Palutena), and I've noticed the other 8 or so characters i play on a regular basis are either female or non-human.

That's nothing, I have 12 mains/subs and 9 of them are female (and one of the remaining three is a genderless robot).

Also, while I won't be able to play for another hour or two, I do happen to have my Wii U set up in my room right now so I'd like to get some 1-on-1s with someone here while I have the chance.

I'll play some 1-v-1s with you when you are ready.

Oh God I got three people at once.

Let's see here, I've played Ice Sage before and as fun as it was I want to try someone new (sorry!). Tsunami922 offered earlier, so I'll go with him.

NNID is emblem88. This is my brother's account, btw (it's where our Smash data is).

Oh God I got three people at once.

Let's see here, I've played Ice Sage before and as fun as it was I want to try someone new (sorry!). Tsunami922 offered earlier, so I'll go with him.

NNID is emblem88. This is my brother's account, btw (it's where our Smash data is).

Request sent.

bees mad strong lol.

gemma is that you on the smash chat on skype? added ya~

Poor Dedede ;_;

Ah yeah, I'm pretty scarce on Skype nowadays, but I'll be sure to confirm the request~ ^_^

After looking at my list, I've realized that too. though to be fair, it's not ALL. samus and lucina XD EDIT: OH AND SHEIK TOO, I DON'T LIKE HER THAT MUCH

I've been trying to force myself to try the male characters too, but I just don't know what's making me not click with them :(

Though I can still say I'm trying Ness and Ike. And then there's Lucas too.

Play male WFT!