Serenes Forest Smash Club! 3DS Friend Codes/Nintendo Network IDs, screenshots, videos, and more inside!

Anacybele

I did exactly what that video showed when I was blasted sideways though. I pushed the control stick back towards the stage, my character ends up jumping that way when I do so. I'm confused...?

Come now, Ana, no Johns.

But I was agreeing with something Knife said...

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But I was agreeing with something Knife said...

The entire previous post, yo.

I did exactly what that video showed when I was blasted sideways though. I pushed the control stick back towards the stage, my character ends up jumping that way when I do so. I'm confused...?

Turn tap to jump off.

The entire previous post, yo.

Oh, that. But I still don't understand what was wrong with it and what you mean by "Johns"?

Turn tap to jump off.

I don't understand what you mean by this either...

Oh, that. But I still don't understand what was wrong with it and what you mean by "Johns"?

"No Johns" is basically "No excuses."

I don't understand what you mean by this either...

Have you configured controls at all? Default controls have it so that tapping up on the control stick will make your character jump, but you can turn this off. It sounds like you have it on. Some prefer that (like Knife, apparently), but I find it usually screws me up more than helps.

Come now, Ana, no Johns.

This happens sometimes. I think it's a case of just barely going too far, to the point where the hitstun ends so you can act but you're still going back a bit, that last bit being what sends you out.

John is my name. O:

I assume you're referring to the other John. Why's it named after him? EDIT: oh you're a ninja. So he makes excuses a lot?

SHEZZY wanna 3DS Smash?

Edited by Dracocoa

"No Johns" is basically "No excuses."

Have you configured controls at all? Default controls have it so that tapping up on the control stick will make your character jump, but you can turn this off. It sounds like you have it on. Some prefer that (like Knife, apparently), but I find it usually screws me up more than helps.

But I wasn't making any excuses... I wasn't saying things like "I only lost because of this" or "this wasn't fair!" or anything like that.

Yeah, I like being able to jump using the control stick. I find it makes it easier to do aerials.

I've played with a broken controller, might as well play on a system I haven't touched in 3 months! smt strange journey doesn't count

Friend code- 0361-8380-1311

I'm surprised I didn't have you added already. O:

Mine is 3411 - 3105 - 1635.

if you're in knockback you won't be able to jump out of it so tap to jump shouldn't matter unless you buffer it which doesn't happen too much in times where it matters.

Good game. Honestly, I really don't think you're bad at all; very close or at my skill level.

Might have something to do with Peach not being my best character. We'll see how this goes.

You know, to be honest, I think you might be one of my favorite people to play.

You're very close to my skill level, probably even equal, you don't attack me when I taunt, and when I SD, you make it even. Thanks dude, can't tell you how many people do the opposite for the latter 2.

He's my most dangerous fighter, yes. Blue!Ike.

Note when fighting me: I have different customs for most of my mains. It's a different color for every custom, so take note. I play a monstrous Blue Ike, but my Green ike is not nearly as dangerous.