Serenes Forest Smash Club! 3DS Friend Codes/Nintendo Network IDs, screenshots, videos, and more inside!

Anacybele

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That wasn't very fun. Cya though.

I can't believe I lost by suiciding in some of those. I don't know how I keep ending up using my second jump and not knowing it. Also, Elie, that Ganoncide on Radiance was cheap. That kind of thing is looked down upon, just to let you know.

Some of that lag was bad though.

Edited by Anacybele

That wasn't very fun. Cya though.

I can't believe I lost by suiciding in some of those. I don't know how I keep ending up using my second jump and not knowing it. Also, Elie, that Ganoncide on Radiance was cheap. That kind of thing is looked down upon, just to let you know.

The one he got on me in that one match? I personally thought it was both skillful and hilarious; it's my fault that I was by the ledge and I look up to people who punish my mistakes like that.

Yeah Elie was close and that was a mistake. King of disrespect comes in. It was so funny I was laughing. Its not cheap, but glorious. Elie got me with it and I was dying. 0 to death. Its not looked down upon plus I also bit him off stage lol. Funny moments like that make it all worth it

Edited by Radiance

Thats weird. Must have been something weird going on

Yeah, I don't know. Maybe I did use a tap jump by accident, I've no idea.

As for the Ganoncide thing, I guess if neither of you found it dumb or cheap or anything, then I guess it's fine. :P

You should turn it off. Nah it is just amazing to get that moment. Flame choke off stage is the best thing ever. Stylish moments deserve praise

Edited by Radiance