Serenes Forest Smash Club! 3DS Friend Codes/Nintendo Network IDs, screenshots, videos, and more inside!

Anacybele

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll play today. I still have Christmas cookies left to decorate (wound up making more than I expected lol), but yeah. :P

I want to try keeping in mind what John has told me about improvement. And maybe, just maybe, I can learn to "read" my opponent. I remember playing with someone on the 3DS version, I think it was Jave (or it might've been Jedi. So many short usernames beginning with J around here! xP). I eventually did start "reading" him, though I don't think I realized it at the time. I have to do it with the realization that I'm doing it.

If you want, we could play more today?

Ok GGs, I did better with Zelda than I thought, though I guess its cause there are so many damn Zelda users around here. We need to finish where we left off next time, I think its Dedede. Sorry about the inconsistent difficulty, I obviously can't be good at everyone.

Wow, your family is really festive, Ana. If only I had precious family time like you.

Except my mom's spending vacation on the other side of the world (China, specifically) with my hospitalized grandpa for the whole winter break and pretty much won't let me get anything for Christmas.

Heh, not THAT festive lol. We don't go parading around in Christmas clothes all the time or throw parties or anything, just play lots of music and do a lot of decorating. I do have a holiday dress and PJs, but besides me, my mom's the only one that dresses for Christmas and even then, she doesn't do it as often as I do. My stepdad and brother won't even wear so much as a Christmas hat. :P

I want to play Smash though, dang it! I wish I could move my Wii U up here, even temporarily, but I don't have anywhere to put it in here.

Edited by Anacybele

I don't like team matches. Can we please not do them when I'm in the room? I'm not a reliable partner, as you all probably noticed.

Also, that wasn't much fun towards the end anyway. I had fun until I had to get stupid (suiciding because I kept thinking I was over solid ground when I wasn't... But that's my fault), and then the game started lagging and glitching. I was randomly getting put to sleep for some reason.

Otherwise, fun games. I apologize for leaving, it's late and I have work in the morning. >_<

I don't like team matches. Can we please not do them when I'm in the room? I'm not a reliable partner, as you all probably noticed.

Also, that wasn't much fun towards the end anyway. I had fun until I had to get stupid (suiciding because I kept thinking I was over solid ground when I wasn't... But that's my fault), and then the game started lagging and glitching. I was randomly getting put to sleep for some reason.

Otherwise, fun games. I apologize for leaving, it's late and I have work in the morning. >_<

You were getting put to sleep by Peach's sleepy toad.