Serenes Forest Smash Club! 3DS Friend Codes/Nintendo Network IDs, screenshots, videos, and more inside!

Anacybele

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Jave's added me, Gaia, you should join my room so he can come in for an FFA.

Taco, I also see you there, come play we can make it teams. Or Tsunami if he shows up.

EDIT: Never mind, looks like Jave already has Gaia. I'm in your waiting room. Still anyone want to join in for teams?

Edited by Knife

Jave, you never explained to me what happened with our matches earlier. We only played one and then you vanished when we started an Ike vs Dr. Mario...

I didn't vanish. Room kicked me out for some reason. Weak connection maybe.

I don't drop out intentionally of matches unless rules were set up wrong. What kind of person does that?

I didn't vanish. Room kicked me out for some reason. Weak connection maybe.

I don't drop out intentionally of matches unless rules were set up wrong. What kind of person does that?

Oh. It did say that I had a poor connection with you... Sorry, I was just wondering.

And Jave, it seems you have connection problems if you're getting kicked out of other people's rooms too...

Edited by Anacybele

Err don't pick moving stages, it creates a lot of lag.

We;ll wait for you Jave. Though let us know whenever you're out so we can possibly get another teammate or FFA.

Edited by Knife

OK, it seems my connection is not very reliable. I'll leave it at that for the night.

Maybe in a couple of hours for some 1-on-1s.

Still, those were some great games. I enjoyed the ones we were able to complete. Nobody asked me for permission to steal my stock.

Edited by Jave