Serenes Forest Smash Club! 3DS Friend Codes/Nintendo Network IDs, screenshots, videos, and more inside!

Anacybele

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gaiz, ya still got a room open? I can join in if there's still a spot open.

-----

How am I C-Sticking and yet N-air results from it?

Edited by Kiseki

I'd play some more, but I'm getting tired.

Although I did leave out of frustration earlier. It's not so much the losing that I dislike, it's getting knocked out quickly often and having to sit there and wait for everyone else... It's no fun. I want to play, not spend most of the time waiting for the next match. I also won't get better this way.

If you ever come back within the next 15-20 minutes, Ana, I'd love to play against you in some 1 v. 1 (3DS)!

I mean, if you're not still tired from those matches you've been playing.

Edited by Carter

If you ever come back within the next 15-20 minutes, Ana, I'd love to play against you in some 1 v. 1 (3DS)!

I mean, if you're not still tired from those matches you've been playing.

if you're up to it, we could go for some matches on 3ds sometime. it'd be nice to learn the matchup against zelda as falcon.

if you're up to it, we could go for some matches on 3ds sometime. it'd be nice to learn the matchup against zelda as falcon.

Okay, sure! You just need to add me, and then pick any time. I'll leave a post back saying if I'm good, because I still need to finish some of my homework.

And by the way, my mii is tommy right now, so don't be alarmed if you don't see my usual carter mii.

Okay, sure! You just need to add me, and then pick any time. I'll leave a post back saying if I'm good, because I still need to finish some of my homework.

And by the way, my mii is tommy right now, so don't be alarmed if you don't see my usual carter mii.

okay, i added you. i see you're online, so is now okay? i'll have some spare time later too, so that could work. or maybe sometime tomorrow.