Serenes Forest Smash Club! 3DS Friend Codes/Nintendo Network IDs, screenshots, videos, and more inside!

Anacybele

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because the sound of my game will drown out the sound of the TV and vice versa. Plus I just prefer to play with the TV. I can see things a lot better. Having to look closely at the Gamepad doesn't work for me because I'm farsighted.

I REALLY hope I'm not too late to the party here, but can I put out my FC, NNID, and Mii name?

Mii: Hagoosee

FC: 3995-6884-9342

NNID: Deceitful_wings

Unfortunately I can't play too often due to a combination of school, timezone crazies and work (plus Im kinda terrible at this game) but I would love to play a match with you guys when I get the chance! :)

No Wii U for me until tomorrow, otherwise I would.

sadface.png

Also I'd pick up a pair of earphones if I were you, listening to anything with earphones makes everything sound so much better than it does with normal TV speakers/Wii U controller speakers.

Edited by Raven

Sorry for the double post, but Tsu is going to think I rage-quit otherwise. It's time for dinner. Sorry. -_-

Just when someone finally agrees to play, I have to leave. Stupid annoyances AGAIN.

Edited by Anacybele

I'm back! Sorry about that, it was just kind of frustrating after having not been able to play last night.

But I'm free now, for sure. And I swear, I have a new mindset this time when I play. No getting really frustrated, I'll play until I can finally do well in a match! Then play until I win at least once! Then keep playing if possible. :P

I'm back! Sorry about that, it was just kind of frustrating after having not been able to play last night.

But I'm free now, for sure. And I swear, I have a new mindset this time when I play. No getting really frustrated, I'll play until I can finally do well in a match! Then play until I win at least once! Then keep playing if possible. :P

Ok. Ready?