Butt Wait There's More!

Carter

Hooray! It's a game of synonyms!

Not only will this game test your vocab, but it'll also test your familiarity with slang!

As guessed from the title, our first word is BUTT!

There are many, MANY different names for butt: buttocks, booty, posterior, etc. ANY name you can think of for "butt"! Butt lol under one condition, the term has to be used by the general public, NOT something that only you say.

It's to see how many different names of "butt" we can think of until there's no more! And hint, there's A LOT! So don't say we're done until I've seen everything I could! This game was based off of a video a watched, some of you might have seen it too, but I won't list it here due to possible stealing of every word of "butt" found.

Once you think we've run out of words to use for "butt", anyone in the game can start a NEW word to give many names to.

And you can ONLY pick a new word if everyone agrees that there's no more synonyms / slang to think of.

Let's start! Only pick English (this includes all different parts of the world that speak English) words! No repeating words!

BUTT

My word is rear-end.

Edited by Carter