If you could add one thing...

Dragoncat

Not really, lol.

ALL THEY DID WAS REVERSE IT.

If an enemy has a Lancereaver, then just attack with an axe. Or an Axereaver, but that negates the doubled bonuses.

It's just thinking in reverse. You're making that sound way more complicated than it really is.

And if two units have reaver weapons then it just inverts twice meaning you're back to the normal weapon triangle. Really if you don't want to be at a disadvnatage from reavers just avoid attacking with the weapon that's in the name of the reaver. Don't use a lance on the lancereaver etc. It's simple and fun.

Edited by Jotari

I never picked up on the reversing part honestly. But still, I find myself thinking every time I find myself having to deal with them. When there are a lot of different enemies nearby with a few different weapon types and you're thinking over your options, the reavers just add more to the thought process. And thus, more time is consumed. Of course this is nit picky I'll admit, about 20 extra seconds goes by for me figuring it out each time. But hey, it still annoys me for some reason.

Oh and yeah it sucks when you send in a sword fighter to fight a hoard of axers. Then one owns his face with a sword reaver, all because you forgot to check his weapons. Yeah I realize this happens with other weapons like knight killers taking out cavaliers without you checking, but man it just felt like a huge burn to me when an enemy took out my dude with a reaver like that. Felt like I needed aloe Vera for that crazididily burn it gave me.

When I replay a GBA game though I'll keep the reversing thing in mind. The weapons are useful I'll admit for units that can only use one kind of weapon.