Her

Doom103

Well in class today we had to do a "OBR" in English. OBR's are like a little warm up or w/e and we had to write about the most beautiful guy/girl we have ever seen. Obviously i wrote about a girl who goes by the name Shawn Johnson lol you know the Olympian gymnast, 16 years old ,yeah well anyways I liked the way it came out so here it is *it's short I know*

btw i know she doesn't have blue eyes I just thought it be better for the "poem" if she did lol

Her coy yet capturing eyes are a lush and vivid hue of brown

Such strong eyes, they are full of joy, energy and strength, yet soft and calm like the melodious lull of a piano

Her face is envied by even the most majestic of roses, such a face that Aphrodite herself grew covetous of it

The young maidens face is perfection in it's purest form, women from all the land yourn for this face, thus tainting their hearts green

Her body is unrivaled by even the most divine goddess, her agility and flexibility surpasses that of rubber

Such a body isn't possible for a mere mortal, what a feet this woman has reached

Her hair is so fair and soft yet silky, it's as if it was of a gold silk from the heavens

It was just a class assignment but I'm no writer so idk if it's any good so if it is I'll continue it.

EDIT: Please comment i beg you guys lol

It needed a pic

152-johnsonvictory.jpg

Edited by Doom103