Talk about bad news... I'm unemployed now...

CGV

Since gas prices are so high, people were eating out less and for the people who did eat out, they weren't tipping well, so the restaraunt wasn't making enough money and they had to makes some cuts. Unfortunately, I was one of them. The reasons were:

1. The economy has fallen apart (a.k.a. gas prices)

2. I have school, so my availability isn't as good as others

3. People jsut aren't eating out as much which resulted in a decline in sales

They said if the economy picks up, they'll hire me back on the spot, but for now... I have no job...

And don't forget Americans spend like 8 Billion Dollars a month on Afghanistan and Iraq wars.

And a pen that writes in space even though pencils work just fine.

And don't forget Americans spend like 8 Billion Dollars a month on Afghanistan and Iraq wars.

Wow, thats alot. The government could have used that money for better use....

Anyway I hope things turn out better for you CGV!

Edited by Dark Sage

though constitutionally it's one of the few things that the government is allowed to spend money on,

though the democrats may not nessacarily be good either, why?

they are for higher minimum wage, you may go "how is that a bad thing" only because you don't look at it from the employers aspect, they have to pay you in order for you to work, so when they have to pay you more when you don't produce more, they look at it as you are now more of a liability than you were before because of your cost to the company

second, most of the price on gas is taxes, this is why I get pissed off at people who say that oil companies make too much, the government makes most f the money you see listed and then they tax the oil companies more and drive prices higher.

third, they spend like crazy (although that's what both parties do anymore) and then they tax the rich who are the ones who make the jobs (see one), not to mention they lose billions inside the beuracratic system

the biggest problem is that very few people in government realize that it needs to be run closer to a buisness anyway to have a good economy (buisnesses run effeciently, how else do you think the got to be where they are