It's stupid both characters are good so what is the point.

Garcia is. Ross is not. He's decent at most.

BTW:Garcia's speed is worse sooo....

So he's better? Failed attempt at winning the debate, sorry.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sense 100% personal experience here...

That's what most people think, yes. Ingame, though, he's better off as an Hero.

Well, if every god damn person on this site says that he's got pretty good speed, than maybe you should take personal experience into account. PEMN is fucking stupid. Personal experience shouldn't dictate who's the best, but you can't ignore it.

I'd like to know how. 15% Critical bonus is pretty unbeatable.

Well, if every god damn person on this site says that he's got pretty good speed, than maybe you should take personal experience into account. PEMN is fucking stupid. Personal experience shouldn't dictate who's the best, but you can't ignore it.

The facts, good sir, state otherwise. If a character has 20 base HP and a 50% HP growth, and I always have that character end up with 40 HP, do you think it's a fact that he always gets 40 HP? No, it's just coincidence, even if it happens over a billion times in a row.

I'd like to know how. 15% Critical bonus is pretty unbeatable

Better WT Control and more Speed > 15% Crit

Then this whole debate is pointless then if your not playing this game for rank-runs. I'd much rather talk about FE6 or FE7 then.

Did you even get what I just said? The "least amount of turns possible" thing simply replaces the ranks that are in FE6 and FE7. So you more or less do ranked runs, but in a different way.

Did you even get what I just said? The "least amount of turns possible" thing simply replaces the ranks that are in FE6 and FE7. So you more or less do ranked runs, but in a different way.

There are 20 chapters in the game. You could quickly beat the game as fast as possible anyways.

The facts, good sir, state otherwise. If a character has 20 base HP and a 50% HP growth, and I always have that character end up with 40 HP, do you think it's a fact that he always gets 40 HP? No, it's just coincidence, even if it happens over a billion times in a row.

Better WT Control and more Speed > 15% Crit

And if you know 100 other people who say he ended up with 60 HP, does that mean that it's just a coincidence. No, it must've never happened. They're lying. Those bastard.

Checking the average stats of Ross as a Hero, and Ross as a Berserker, he has the same speed with each class.

Lol. Thus, 15% Critical Bonus and better Strength > Better WT control.

I'm just saying...

@Everyone debating:OK I'm done debating

You were never debating. >_>

And if you know 100 other people who say he ended up with 60 HP, does that mean that it's just a coincidence. No, it must've never happened. They're lying. Those bastard.

Checking the average stats of Ross as a Hero, and Ross as a Berserker, he has the same speed with each class.

Lol. Thus, 15% Critical Bonus and better Strength > Better WT control.

You were never debating. >_>

Exactly! I was being pulled into it!

And Berserker>Hero

Hero is a good class, not for Ross, their Strength can go higher than 25.

There are 20 chapters in the game. You could quickly beat the game as fast as possible anyways.

With "as fast as possible" I mean "least amount of turns". Using the tower, ruins or skirmishes only once means you can't do it anymore.

It's either coincidence or they're lying indeed. In debates we use facts to defend our points, not opinions.

I must admit, you got me there. WT control still > 15% crit, though. What's the use of good Crit if you can't even hit those annoying sword users or high AVO enemies?

It's either coincidence or they're lying indeed. In debates we use facts to defend our points, not opinions.

I must admit, you got me there. WT control still > 15% crit, though. What's the use of good Crit if you can't even hit those annoying sword users or high AVO enemies?

Ever heard of RNG?

Being... Swordmasters only? Seriously, the enemies in this game have next to no luck.

I'd HATE to argue with you about Knoll. You're good.

With "as fast as possible" I mean "least amount of turns". Using the tower, ruins or skirmishes only once means you can't do it anymore.

I don't get any of what you just said. Playing at the tower, ruins or skirmishes won't record your turns. What are you trying to say?

Ever heard of RNG?

Of course. Who hasn't heard of the oh-so-famous random number generator? Your point?

Being... Swordmasters only? Seriously, the enemies in this game have next to no luck.

Sword users in general, of course <_<

I'd HATE to argue with you about Knoll. You're good.

:lol:

Sorry for the double post.

I don't get any of what you just said. Playing at the tower, ruins or skirmishes won't record your turns. What are you trying to say?

Let me post some debating standards.

- All averages can be found on http://fea.fewiki.net/.

- Stats are to be rounded correctly. So if a character has 19.8 STR, he has 20 STR. If a stat has a value like 17.5 (so with .5) it will be rounded to 18.

- Endgame levels, and levels in general, must be realistic. So, for example, if Nino is the character you're debating, there's no way she's going to be 20/20 by endgame.

- The hardest mode is always considered, unless stated otherwise.

- Ranked runs (if there are rankings) are always considered over non-ranked runs. No exceptions!

- If there are no ranked runs, other things are considered (such as getting max BEXP for FE9 and FE10, or beating the game in the least amount of turns possible for all the other games).

- Because ranked runs are considered, arena abuse, boss abuse and any other kind of abuse like this are not considered valid in debates.

- Cheating, hacking, glitching and bugging are all not considered valid in debates.

Perhaps you get what I mean now?

Of course. Who hasn't heard of the oh-so-famous random number generator? Your point?

Sword users in general, of course <_<

RNG screwing and RNG blessing happens. Stats vary.

Which are... Mercs and Myrmidons? Lol.

I bet you think Dozla > Ross, too.

RNG screwing and RNG blessing happens. Stats vary.

Which are... Mercs and Myrmidons? Lol.

I bet you think Dozla > Ross, too.

Averages don't.

There are many more sword-wielding classes.

No, I don't.

I have to admit Tino beat me on this one.

Edited by Tino

He is kidding, because Ross > Dozla for sure. Amelia > Dozla, too. The only trainee who is worse than Dozla is Ewan, but then he's also the second worst, or possibly even the worst, unit in the game.

Averages don't.

There are many more sword-wielding classes.

No, I don't.

So, RNG exsists, but it can't be counted in any type of debate? It's not like it's abuse or anything.

Oh, how could I forget thieves, bonewalkers, and cavaliers? How exactly are 3 more classes, one enemy only, considered a lot?

Thank God.

Edited by ChaosNinji

So, RNG exsists, but it can't be counted in any type of debate? It's not like it's abuse or anything.

Oh, how could I forget thieves, bonewalkers, and cavaliers? How exactly are 3 more classes, one enemy only, considered a lot?

Thank God.

It's not abuse, no. But we have calculated averages for every character's level and those stats are used in debates because they're the stats the character will most likely get.

There are so many more classes. Great Knights, Paladins, Heros, Rangers... and the list continues.

Pfeh.