FE8 Loading units help (code won't work for me)

Kuru

Excuse me for setting up another question in a new thread, but I just don't know if we are allowed to double post in the EA question thread. Anyway, so I managed to insert maps into FE8. But now, after trying to assemble events, I can't get Eirika to load on the map. EA tells me that the perimeters are wrong in the Loading code: Incorrect Perimeters in code _LOAD1 Atom

Ok, some extra info is that I also tried other versions of the loading code, such as LOU1, LOAD, LOAD_1, etc, but none work because it kept telling me that the code did not exist. The _LOAD1 seems to be correct, but I dunno what I am doing wrong with the unit name.

And here is the actual template I have setup in case you people can help me out figure the mistake by looking at it.

Another question I have is about REDAS. Are them mandatory? Or can you just leave that at 0x00? I tried the REDA code but it didn't work, just said that the REDA code did not exist or something when I assembled. Any help is truly appreciated.

//Made by Camtech075 of SerenesForest
//Modified by Nintenlord
#include EAstdlib.event
EventPointerTable(0x07,ThisChapter)
ORG 0x00E5A140
ThisChapter:
POIN TurnBasedEvents
POIN CharacterBasedEvents
POIN LocationBasedEvents
POIN MiscBasedEvents
POIN Dunno Dunno Dunno
POIN Tutorial
POIN TrapData TrapData
POIN Units Units
POIN $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0
POIN BeginningScene EndingScene
TurnBasedEvents:
OpeningTurnEvent(BeginningScene)
END_MAIN
CharacterBasedEvents:
END_MAIN
LocationBasedEvents:
END_MAIN
MiscBasedEvents:
CauseGameOverIfLordDies
END_MAIN
Dunno:
//DO NOT TOUCH
WORD $00
Tutorial:
//DO NOT TOUCH
WORD $00
TrapData:
ENDTRAP
ALIGN 4
Units:
UNIT 0x01 0x02 0x00 Level(1,Ally,False) [6,11] DropItem 0x00 0x00 0x00 [silverSword,IronSword,0x00,0x00] NoAI
UNIT
BeginningScene:
_LOAD1 Units
ENUN
ENDA
EndingScene:
//MoveToChapter(NextChapter)
ENDA
MESSAGE Events end at offset currentOffset

It's giving you that error because _LOAD1 has to have a parameter inbetween _LOAD1 and the pointer. So like, _LOAD1 0x00 Units. Consult Event assembler language.txt next time you get an "incorrect parameters" error, it'll usually tell you the kind of pattern you have to follow.