Who to promote

jdb1984

I have 4 units that I want to promote after a grinding session (1 at 18/0, the other 3 at 20/0), but only have two Master Seals. And the location that I can buy Master Seals at is full of Risen that I need to fight off first. Rather than waste valuable experience, I decided to promote two of these units. The only question is, which two.

The unite are:

Lv. 18 Knight Sumia (to Great Knight)

Lv. 20 Lord Lucina (to Great Lord)

Lv. 20 Mercenary Gregor (probably to Hero)

Lv. 20 Myrmidon Stahl (to Swordmaster)

So, any opinions?

I have 4 units that I want to promote after a grinding session (1 at 18/0, the other 3 at 20/0), but only have two Master Seals. And the location that I can buy Master Seals at is full of Risen that I need to fight off first. Rather than waste valuable experience, I decided to promote two of these units. The only question is, which two.

The unite are:

Lv. 18 Knight Sumia (to Great Knight)

Lv. 20 Lord Lucina (to Great Lord)

Lv. 20 Mercenary Gregor (probably to Hero)

Lv. 20 Myrmidon Stahl (to Swordmaster)

So, any opinions?

So it's just a question of who to promote before a single battle, after which they can all be promoted?

In that case, I'd pick Lucina and Stahl, since they're level 20 and generally useful. Sumia's also useful, but there's still more XP she can get from this one battle before she needs to class up.