Bird Laguz

I wrote last time and pick Mordecai as my beast laguz. I am at the beginning of chapter 18 and got Reyson, and the two non-king hawks. I don't know if any are good. I think level twenty is the last level I plan on recruiting since I am not into "Est" characters so if i pick a bird it will within these chapters.

Edited by rabbyradical

Hawk Laguz besides being one of the most rare unit types, are pretty decent I guess. Ulki and Janaff each get a 5% critical bonus if they're adjacent to each other, its not the best but its better than nothing I suppose. Ulki/Mordecai and Janaff/Shinon are good same support bonus too wich doesn't hurt. But like most non-Laguz Royals, they're just not as good and eat up much needed exp for your other units. Plus being weak to bows, wind magic and laguz killer weapons doesn't help either but its up to you. I say just wait until the final chapter and pick Tibarn if you REALLY want a Hawk Laguz but thats just my suggestion. Hope this helps.

I just realize that Reyson just sings and is a supporting unit so I definitely won't use him. I guess you are saying that the hawks aren't really that great. I wish the other unit came sooner in game. Oh well.

Edited by rabbyradical