• Gensokyo Millenium ~ History of the Moon
    • Flight of the Bamboo Cutter ~ Lunatic Princess
    • The Venerable Ancient Battlefield ~ Suwa Foughten Field
    • Solar Sect of Mystic Wisdom ~ Nuclear Fusion
    • Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind
    • Great Fairy Wars ~ Fairy Wars
    • Shoutoku Legend ~ True Administrator
    • Kobito of the Shining Needle ~ Little Princess

You didn't specify a frequency, which generally implies that it is a frequency high enough to be called a habit. :newyears:

We also aren't playing chess. :V

Crowns are 500 million points extra.

it appears I've lost then

ffffffffff-

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Komeiji Koishi

• Pull My Devil Trigger

• Lance Masayoshi

Yeah, Flying Fantastica is hate incarnate.

For the Byakuren fight, it's better not to rely on bombs - on most of her spells she gets armor if you bomb, and on Flying Fantastica she becomes outright invincible (which is bad because it speeds up not only with damage dealt, but also with time passed). If you can, try to get there with as many extra lives as possible, and keep in mind that Stage 6 doesn't give you any red UFO tokens whatsoever.

Depending on how much Shou murders you, going into Stage 6 with 6-8 extra lives in stock is completely reasonable.

i got there with 5

also are you sure i can't get any red ufos i remember getting a entire life when using continues

also you should know i don't rely on bombs by now, RAYKITTY

I CAN'T EVEN TELL WHO'S WHO ANYMORE

Edited by UIir

Yeah, Flying Fantastica is hate incarnate.

For the Byakuren fight, it's better not to rely on bombs - on most of her spells she gets armor if you bomb, and on Flying Fantastica she becomes outright invincible (which is bad because it speeds up not only with damage dealt, but also with time passed). If you can, try to get there with as many extra lives as possible, and keep in mind that Stage 6 doesn't give you any red UFO tokens whatsoever.

Depending on how much Shou murders you, going into Stage 6 with 6-8 extra lives in stock is completely reasonable.

the first few static ufos can summon a rainbow ufo, which you can then turn into two reds

perfectly plausible to summon two reds iirc with the amount given

People use continues?

I don't get how MoF and UFO have shitty as fuck continue systems, though. :t

anyone who unironically voted Rin over Chen is a heathen and gets my disapproval.

except you ZM. c:

Hehe.

i got there with 5

That's honestly not bad. Just try again!

also are you sure i can't get any red ufos i remember getting a entire life when using continues

You can get at least one red UFO if you grab the rainbow tokens and ignore most of the others, but I'm not quite sure about two. There are no static red tokens, though, making it difficult and inefficient.

also you should know i don't rely on bombs by now, RAYKITTY

Let me dream. xD

the first few static ufos can summon a rainbow ufo, which you can then turn into two reds

...how are you going to summon a rainbow UFO with three static green tokens? That literally doesn't work. xD

People use continues?

They're good for practice.

I don't get how MoF and UFO have shitty as fuck continue systems, though. :t

SA has it, too.

I guess, however, that people dislike it because it's quite simply an inferior Practice Mode that hardly helps you unlock actual Practice.

Guys why can't I TD anymore.

I CAN'T TD ANYMORE, AND THAT WAS THE ONLY TOUHOU GAME I COULD BEAT WITHOUT SLOWDOWN, BUT NOW I CAN'T. ;n;

You haven't played in a while, right? You're simply out of touch with it. Play it a few times and you'll quickly get used to it again.

Edited by Scarlet

...how are you going to summon a rainbow UFO with three static green tokens? That literally doesn't work. xD

I could've sworn it was different, maybe I was thinking of a different part of the game (stage 5 possibly)

Guys why can't I TD anymore.

I CAN'T TD ANYMORE, AND THAT WAS THE ONLY TOUHOU GAME I COULD BEAT WITHOUT SLOWDOWN, BUT NOW I CAN'T. ;n;

because you're not using best shot type

dorksword 4lyfe

Ah, I see. I haven't continued ever since I first beat UFO in a non-1cc...I haven't continued at all ever since then, since I strive for 1ccs now. I 1cced UFO 24 times since May 15. XD