• Flight of the Bamboo Cutter ~ Lunatic Princess
    • The Venerable Ancient Battlefield ~ Suwa Foughten Field
    • Solar Sect of Mystic Wisdom ~ Nuclear Fusion
    • Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind
    • Great Fairy Wars ~ Fairy Wars
    • Shoutoku Legend ~ True Administrator
    • Kobito of the Shining Needle ~ Little Princess

i heard 14.5 got announced

Aside from her survival spell, Nue is quite lame. It's just really difficult to get to her with any extra lives in stock. :V

I can usually get to her survival spell no matter whether I get to Nue with 0 lives or with 2 lives.

Why would you do that if you can't even consistently 1cc Lunatic. xD

double hell = double experience

at least it helps me dealing with hard mode

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Komeiji Koishi

• Pull My Devil Trigger

• Lance Masayoshi

double hell = double experience

at least it helps me dealing with hard mode

Play vanilla Lunatic if you wanna try that approach. The Ultra Patches are ridiculously unbalanced and untested; many spellcards glitch out due to trying to produce more bullets than the hardcoded bullet cap allows, and others become literally impossible to capture because the Ultra Patch removes the gaps that were originally there.

anyone know how could i clear the player data in sa? ;/

Deleting score.dat will do the trick.

ugu i can't decide on a shot for sa

- ReimuA is objectively the best. Strongest shot, very useful ability, awesome bomb.

- ReimuB is the only shot type in SA that has a somewhat homing shot. The ability is very good to safely collect [P]ower, but the bomb is pretty terrible outside of Hard/Lunatic.

- ReimuC is quirky, but very useful once you learn how to control her shots. The ability is also good to quickly go above the PoC. Also hardly loses any damage output at all when going from 4 to 3 Power or from 2 to 1.

- MarisaA sucks terribly (unless you never bomb and never die, ever). Ignore her.

- MarisaB is pretty decent, but is very awkward to control. Dealing damage to bosses also requires some creativity, as her two main shot types for that purpose (Fire & Water) are both terribly weak.

- MarisaC has a shield bomb, but is overall unimpressive. Easy to use, though.

I could never understand Miko's last spell. *died to her final spell in TD normal*

*still dies to her last spell in TD easy*

It's really very simple. All bullets in this spellcard simply fall down. However, when you get close to them, they stop for a moment and then home in on the position where you "activated" them. Miko also periodically "actives" all bullets in your proximity on her own.

The simplest way to capture this spellcard is to move as little as possible, and when you do need to move, if at all possible, simply avoid moving left/right at all and only move up/down a bit. The last phase of the spell may become too fast to dodge without moving left/right at least a little, but avoid moving further from the center than necessary.