• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Komeiji Koishi

• Pull My Devil Trigger

• Lance Masayoshi

Now now, folks, you know the proper method for this. Shoot danmaku at Ein until you make him say 'Gyafun' and then take him out to tea.

In other news, finally got a PCB run I'm pleased with enough to consider it my final entry. Officially getting my ass handed to me by starry bullets full-time for the foreseeable future.

But Ein smells.

Heh, nice.

*master sparks scarlet*

*leaves with some borrowed books*

x_x

No fair! I wasn't using spellcards, either! q_q

That sig looks gr9

Thanks. ^^

Pls no bully I just want some seafaring manuals

Read them here, then. :V

also i have more trouble with Reisen in normal mode than Marisus :t

While Reisen can be a pain in the ass if you don't know what to do, that's still slightly odd. xD

x_x

No fair! I wasn't using spellcards, either! q_q

>:{D

While Reisen can be a pain in the ass if you don't know what to do, that's still slightly odd. xD

i dunno, i at least managed to capture each of marisa's spells once @_@

well, except her last spell because i didn't get it :v

Alright. Would saving the file in a separate folder on my flash drive be okay? *backed it up on computer just in case*

you'll probably want to save it in a separate drive from the game, say if have a complete data loss on your flash drive, then you lose both the game and the "backup"

putting it on your computer's hard drive, another removable drive or some cloud storage if you have that available (the more places you have it, the better actually, since the chances of having everything fail are smaller)

Congrats, ZM!

Also, confirming that you only need to backup score.dat to keep your scores, unlocks etc. safe. The only thing you'll need to backup seperately is your replays.

Alright. Would saving the file in a separate folder on my flash drive be okay? *backed it up on computer just in case*

If the problem were to lie with the game itself, yes, that would be good enough for most purposes. However, if you want to be completely sure, it's better to have the backup on a seperate drive, an USB stick, or something like that.

you'll probably want to save it in a separate drive from the game, say if have a complete data loss on your flash drive, then you lose both the game and the "backup"

putting it on your computer's hard drive, another removable drive or some cloud storage if you have that available (the more places you have it, the better actually, since the chances of having everything fail are smaller)

Ah, alright.

Congrats, ZM!

Also, confirming that you only need to backup score.dat to keep your scores, unlocks etc. safe. The only thing you'll need to backup seperately is your replays.

If the problem were to lie with the game itself, yes, that would be good enough for most purposes. However, if you want to be completely sure, it's better to have the backup on a seperate drive, an USB stick, or something like that.

Thanks! Your advice certainly came in handy. I reached Byakuren with six lives and five bombs, and ended the battle with no lives left and two bombs. I made a few dumb mistakes, though. I certainly could've ended with more lives. XP

Ah, alright. Replays aren't an issue.

I backed up the score.dat on a flash drive, this computer, and another flash drive. XD I'm kinda paranoid now.