• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Komeiji Koishi

• Pull My Devil Trigger

• Lance Masayoshi

Why are you using Sakuya B for something besides scoring?

Yay, the 1 HP duel~

Too bad the SFX couldn't get recorded (along with the actual BGM)...

i think i spent 20 seconds on merlin's first non-spell without ever hitting her

it's really annoying to keep shooting where i want and still not die

it just feels like a inferior IN!Solo!Youmu for me

They deal more damage than SakuyaA's shot, too.

i actually been meaning to ask how exactly do they compare

i know that right now it's totally not being worth with how often i can actually hit bosses (and i need to be too close to get all knives in)

i think it only feels better for me when there's lot of enemies coming from alternate sides

Edited by Tonton

Um, no, directed knives are amazing, what are you on?

It's incredibly awkward to get used to, bomb does no damage at all, and is overall terrible at survival play.

Scoring is all she can do.

SakuyaB isn't even close at being bad for survival considering she has four bombs at her disposal per life. Only Merlin's opening nonspell is a problem, really.

Her shot isn't even that awkward to adjust.

It's incredibly awkward to get used to, bomb does no damage at all, and is overall terrible at survival play.

Scoring is all she can do.

No, no, no. You can lock the knives into whatever position you want, her survivability is fine.

Your right her bomb is shit, but it clears bullets and that's all it needs to do.

You can't score if you can't survive.

man pcb is a game that could really use that spell practice

going through stage 4 again and again just to try to pick with primsiver to fight is so annoying

Spell practice wouldn't solve your woes, because the problem with Sakuya's Prismsrivers fight is the nonspells. Edited by Balcerzak

Even that one's not so bad when you have the system down. Some people might have issues with some of the others. Practicing them can help with that. Honestly, bossrush mode would be better in terms of sheer practicability, but Spell Practice is better than nothing (in the games that offer it).

No, no, no. You can lock the knives into whatever position you want, her survivability is fine.

Your right her bomb is shit, but it clears bullets and that's all it needs to do.

Spell practice wouldn't solve your woes, because the problem with Sakuya's Prismsrivers fight is the nonspells.

It's not that intuitive though

i don't have a problem with her bombs tbh i don't use A's bombs for damage (i don't even fell they do that much) and B's focused bomb last long enough for me

that's right what we really need is dat boss rush

idk i think the part i still have more issue with is their two last spells anyway eh

Edited by Tonton

had a dream last night where kanako became the second stalin and i'm pretty sure i got executed for not worshipping her or something like that.

I cannot Blue Lady Show phase 3. Help, please? RAYKITTY, IceMyon, where are you guys?

Um, no, directed knives are amazing, what are you on?

It's hard to use and the bomb does 0 damage.

SakuyaB isn't even close at being bad for survival considering she has four bombs at her disposal per life. Only Merlin's opening nonspell is a problem, really.

Bombs do 0 damage, so I'd rather have MarisaA's 2 bombs than SakuyaB's four.

Her shot isn't even that awkward to adjust.

If you're in a calm state that you can freely adjust, then yes, I agree. If you're in an intense pattern and you're too focused on dodging? Nope, not unless you have a lot of skill and experience to subconsciously incorporate the shot adjustment into your movements. So yeah, it's only good if you can master it, but it would really hold you back if you don't.

Doesn't change the fact that it's difficult to master.

Usually bombs are supposed to like, dish out damage, or enhance survivability beyond just a single bullet clear (like SA Nitori or DDC SakuyaA). PCB SakuyaB's bomb is clearly designed for scoring.

Scoring shot types aren't meant to be used unless you're skilled enough to survive well enough despite the shot type not having enough survival advantages.

Spell practice wouldn't solve your woes, because the problem with Sakuya's Prismsrivers fight is the nonspells.

Just one, really, but yeah.

iirc Merlin's first nonspell is static

curvy lasers are aimed

bullets are static

Or something like that. idc though, I main MarisaA in PCB.

The blue arrowheads are aimed. Players wouldn't rage so hard at this nonspell otherwise.

The red bullets (which aren't the main threat and just serve to get in your way as you stream) might be static, but I'm not really sure and whether they're static or not doesn't really affect the spell's difficulty.

Edited by Formina Sage