• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Komeiji Koishi

• Pull My Devil Trigger

• Lance Masayoshi

Malice Cannon

...That's about it

And Remilia Solo does almost as good a job so lol.

Marisa's perma item collect would be handy if everyone else didn't have to just tap shift a split second to autocollect whenever

Edited by Nue Houjuu

if you need to exploit an exploit to make a team do something then the team is pretty bad!

They're good for spell practice speed killing (captured Flawless Nirvana with them first before I went on to use Marisa solo to capture it), but that's kind of it.

the artist is kind of great yo.

i can hook you up.

Oooooh, can I have a Flandre one then?

who doesn't like magic team.

Players who want their focused shot to actually dish out damage. Which is almost everyone :P

if you need to exploit an exploit to make a team do something then the team is pretty bad!

They're good for spell practice speed killing (captured Flawless Nirvana with them first before I went on to use Marisa solo to capture it), but that's kind of it.

Marisa is also the best human imo. She doesn't hit as hard as Youmu, but her shot spreads over a wider area, making her the best human for taking out familiars. She can brute force against familiar fairies and destroy them really fast for a human (though still not as fast as youkai).

But well, when using Magic Team, you don't get Marisa except when you're unfocused and I kinda need to go focused in order to dodge, so...

Nah, Marisa totally belongs with Patchy, she gives her a better shot in SA.

^This

MariAli is still great in SA though. Definitely comparable to MariPatchy. Which is better depends on preference though, and I personally don't like having unfocused narrow shots with focused spread instead of the other way around.

I hate constantly switching with PatchouliB to have it at max usability.

It doesn't have to be constantly. Just go Water for stage sections and Fire for bosses, and you'll already have a solid Patchy performance. Sure, some stuff like Hanasaka and Anathema would appreciate shot switching, but these occasions are rare and shot switching isn't strictly necessary.

If you wanna go for a 1cc though, you'll also want to shotgun Wood for bombskipping. It's pretty critical for a 1cc imo, but it's also the reason why I found it easier to 1cc SA the first time with Patchy than any other shot.

what's the problem with liking something different anyway.

besides it's fun to make a somewhat low ranked thing seem fucking amazing because fuck all of you i love using magic team.

If you like it, then you should use it. We're just explaining why we (and many other people) don't like Magic Team.

fyi I couldn't capture Saigyouji's Flawless Nirvana for like, years, until I decided to try Magic Team. Malice Cannon too OP.