• Pull My Devil Trigger

• Lance Masayoshi

Play the sequel, SoEW, to find out!

Mima it is, then.

Actually, it's just Reimu assuming things again and Mima not caring:

Reimu: "Mima!! You're the one who wrecked my shrine, aren't you?!"

Mima: "Oh, who cares about some cheap shrine in the middle of nowhere?"

Edited by Hattusili I

She does. Just read her PoFV Story dialogue against almost everyone. It basically goes

Other person: Hey, there's a flower incident, you're a flower youkai, are you responsible for the incident?

Yuuka: And what if I am?

Other person: I'll have to beat you up to resolve the incident

Yuuka: ...sure, let's go with that

<Yuuka wrecks the other person>

Yuuka: Oh, btw, it wasn't me but this was fun!

That right there looks like she's defending herself and running people over, basically saying "Run up you get done up".

Also, wanting stronger opponents does not make one The Most Violent Being.

Youmu, but she has a different portrait in her Stage 5 boss fight and her Stage 6 midboss fight, respectively.

during their boss fight?

So it's a no?

Huh. Thanks for the info, that's actually pretty fun to know.

Probably. Relick says he thinks the PC-98s are crap. Except MS, I think.

I don't have any interest playing them. They're probably fine, just the windows games are better.

It's true. I really think HRtP and SoEW are poorly made games, HRtP mostly for its eye and ear rape and dodgy patterns, SoEW mostly for its poor controls and mostly poor music. PoFV's AI can be stupidly unfair at times, and PoDD is worse in this regard. Other than that, though, PoDD is fairly alright. LLS suffers heavily from difficulty imbalance, and MS's stages are quite long (although that's just a personal complaint of mine). All 5 have some fairly bad input lag.

I'm not suggesting you can't have fun with the games, but I just can't see how anyone can call the first two good games. The others are very debatable on whether they're good or not. MS and PoDD are the best of the 5, IMO, at least (and I do like MS a lot). LLS is also a potential, at a stretch.

Where do I find waterfall in touhoumon.

After you beat Sanae and Yuuka, Reimu will give you one.

UwrZS3L.png

Why can I not enter this mountain.

Just beat Koga, got strength and surf etc.

I remember being very confused when I first got there.

Touhou chat people. I have a question.

Is there any boss who is not Konngara whose facial expressions change during their boss fight?

Touhou chat people. I have a question.

Is there any boss who is not Konngara whose facial expressions change during their boss fight?

How would you even see it.

Sanae: At some point in the game, head to the Hakurei Shrine and try to leave. She'll fight you. Make sure you have something that does supereffective damage on pure Flying, her ZSanae has Wonder Guard.

After you beat the E4, Oak will give you a dream stone. Go sleep in your bed, and you can enter the dream world. Keep beating up residents until you reach Yuuka.

Where's sanae and yuuka though.

I'm at the elite four.

Aftergame and Aftergame

Make sure to go to Moriya Shrine after you get waterfall

Sanae: At some point in the game, head to the Hakurei Shrine and try to leave. She'll fight you. Make sure you have something that does supereffective damage on pure Flying, her ZSanae has Wonder Guard.

After you beat the E4, Oak will give you a dream stone. Go sleep in your bed, and you can enter the dream world. Keep beating up residents until you reach Yuuka.

This also works too.

Relick the Relick disagrees with me, but I really like the PC-98 games. HRtP is really fun, but it's too different to be appropriately compared to the other Touhou games. SoEW, on the other hand, I find to be really fun, and I enjoy it more than a good chunk of Windows games. The input lag is a big issue, but it's something you can get used to. I still love the gameplay design a lot. I'm not sure what you mean by poor music, because Himorogi Burn in Violet, Love-Colored Magic, Complete Darkness, Extra Love, and Tank Girl's Dream are among my favorite tracks from all of Touhou PC-98.

LLS and MS are also really great, though I do admit that LLS is a little too easy when comparing it with other games on the same difficulty mode.

It's just a matter of preference, but I really like the PC-98 games... except PoDD (though PoDD does have Yumemi who is one of top four characters in Touhou). I would recommend ZM and others to at least try them out before dismissing them due to being PC-98.

Relick the Relick disagrees with me, but I really like the PC-98 games. HRtP is really fun, but it's too different to be appropriately compared to the other Touhou games. SoEW, on the other hand, I find to be really fun, and I enjoy it more than a good chunk of Windows games. The input lag is a big issue, but it's something you can get used to. I still love the gameplay design a lot. I'm not sure what you mean by poor music, because Himorogi Burn in Violet, Love-Colored Magic, Complete Darkness, Extra Love, and Tank Girl's Dream are among my favorite tracks from all of Touhou PC-98.

LLS and MS are also really great, though I do admit that LLS is a little too easy when comparing it with other games on the same difficulty mode.

It's just a matter of preference, but I really like the PC-98 games... except PoDD (though PoDD does have Yumemi who is one of top four characters in Touhou). I would recommend ZM and others to at least try them out before dismissing them due to being PC-98.

I said, it's very possible to have fun with the games. I take issue with considering them good games though. You don't even need to compare HRtP with other touhou games, just compare it with any game and probably the only things worse than it are unfinished or broken games. (an exaggeration but I hope you understand why I'm saying what I do.)

As for SoEW, do you seriously not have a problem with the fact that the diagonal speed is faster than horizontal speed?

Edited by Relick