• ZemZem

• Komeiji Koishi

• Pull My Devil Trigger

• Lance Masayoshi

ahem

give me an idea

Best shot type in SA

Or

The most adorable Touhou with animal ears(maybe there are too many)

Two Questions.

HAs anyone made a hack for TD where Yuyuko is the same as she was in PCB yet?
And can anyone explain why, in ISC, Seija doesn't head into the underground to hide or whatever.

ahem

give me an idea

Don't do favorite boss theme because that'll take literally forever.

I second best shot type in SA.

EDIT: I can't read. Final boss theme works.

Edited by ZM.

Best final boss theme works. That would be... Now Until the Moment You Die (HRtP - Sariel), Swordsman of a Distant Star (HRtP - Konngara), Complete Darkness (SoEW - Mima), Strawberry Crisis (PoDD - Yumemi), Faint Dream ~ Inanimate Dream (LLS - Yuuka Kazami), Legendary Illusion ~ Infinite Being (MS - Shinki), Septette of the Dead Princess (EoSD - Remilia Scarlet), Bloom Nobly, Cherry Blossoms of Sumizome ~ Border of Life (PCB - Yuyuko Saigyouji), Oni's Island in Fairyland ~ Missing Power (IaMP - Suika Ibuki), Gensokyo Millenium ~ History of the Moon (IN - Eirin Yagokoro), Flight of the Bamboo Cutter ~ Lunatic Princess (IN - Kaguya Houraisan), Eastern Judgement of the Sixtieth Year ~ Fate of Sixty Years (PoFV - Eiki Shiki, Yamaxanadu), The Venerable Ancient Battlefield ~ Suwa Foughten Field (MoF - Kanako Yasaka), Catastrophe in Bharva Agra ~ Wonderful Heaven (SWR - Tenshi Hinanawi), Solar Sect of Mystic Wisdom ~ Nuclear Fusion (SA - Utsuho Reiuji), Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind (UFO - Byakuren Hijiri), Unknown X ~ Unfound Adventure (Touhou Hisoutensoku - Suwako Moriya, Alice Margatroid, Great Catfish), Great Fairy Wars ~ Fairy Wars (GFW - The Three Fairies of Light), Shoutoku Legend ~ True Administrator (TD - Toyosatomimi no Miko), The Lost Emotion (HM - Hata no Kokoro), Kobito of the Shining Needle ~ Little Princess (DDC - Shinmyoumaru Sukuna), and Last Occultism ~ Esotericist of the Present World (ULiL - Sumireko Usami).

That's under 20 right?

Maybe add another question for best final stage theme (A Phantom's Boisterous Dance, Dream Land, End of the World ~ World's End, Young Decendent of Tepes, Ultimate Truth, Voyage 1969, Cemetery of Onibashira ~ Grave of Being, Hellfire Mantle, Fires of Hokkai, A Midnight Fairy Dance, A Small Desire's Starry Sky, and The Exaggerated Castle Keep).

Edited by Nue Houjuu

fighting games aren't real touhous to begin with

wow elitist

(I don't care too much to play the fighting games anymore, but final boss themes are final boss themes. But alas, they don't fit on the poll.)

I'm kinda tempted to use this one Miko avi I used on skype once.

Because she's fab.

wow elitist

(I don't care too much to play the fighting games anymore, but final boss themes are final boss themes. But alas, they don't fit on the poll.)

FIGHT ME IN ULIL