• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Komeiji Koishi

• Pull My Devil Trigger

• Lance Masayoshi

ZM just wants to wait until someone hacks REimu out for Sanae.

I'd love a fangame in which just Sanae's playable.

SanaeA: Homing just like UFO!SanaeA and LoLK!Sanae, but this one has ALL her snakes homing-like.

Bomb: Orochi of Ancient Times

SanaeB: Pretty much indentical to UFO!SanaeB.

Bomb: Wily Toad

SanaeC: A spread shot just like TD!Sanae, but only a lot more stronger and actually good.

Bomb: Forgotten Ritual (Essentially a defense bomb which encases Sanae in a star. Similar to SA!MarisaC's, DDC!SakuyaA's, and LoLK!Reisen's bombs, but it can only have her take one shot like the former two. Also she doesn't have permant duration like the the latter and is granted bomb pieces if the duration wears off. Also like SA!MarisaC, using the bomb doesn't cause a spell card it's used in to be considered failed.)

SanaeD: Probably my favorite idea for a shot. Unfocused, this shot would shoot out Omikujis that would do a good deal of damage on the boss, and the options would be around Sanae in a diamond formation. Her focused shot would cause the shot to charge for two seconds. Releasing the focus button would cause a bunch of Omikujis to be released and do a great deal of damage against enemies. So pretty similar to TD!Youmu focused, but better because it's Sanae.

Bomb: Random Omikuji Barrage

Edited by ZM.

Stop making geysers blow up. DIE

Why is there a flying boat. I'M GOING TO KILL YOU.

I'd love a fangame in which just Sanae's playable.

SanaeA: Homing just like UFO!SanaeA and LoLK!Sanae, but this one has ALL her snakes homing-like.

Bomb: Orochi of Ancient Times

SanaeB: Pretty much indentical to UFO!SanaeB.

Bomb: Wily Toad

SanaeC: A spread shot just like TD!Sanae, but only a lot more stronger and actually good.

Bomb: Forgotten Ritual (Essentially a defense bomb which encases Sanae in a star. Similar to SA!MarisaC's, DDC!SakuyaA's, and LoLK!Reisen's bombs, but it can only have her take one shot. Also she doesn't have permant duration like the other two and is granted bomb pieces if the duration wears off. Also like SA!MarisaC, using the bomb doesn't cause a spell card it's used in to be considered failed.)

SanaeD: Probably my favorite idea for a shot. Unfocused, this shot would shoot out Omikujis that would do a good deal of damage on the boss, and the options around Sanae would trail behind her, like MoF!MarisaA and TD!Youmu. Her focused shot would cause the shot to charge for two seconds. Releasing the focus button would cause a bunch of Omikujis to be released and do a great deal of damage against enemies. So pretty much TD!Youmu, but better because it's Sanae.

Bomb: Random Omikuji Barrage

TLDR: sanae plz

FDF!Patchy also had a charge shot.

Hang on a sec. No trailing options would be good. They suck, anyway.

...huh? FDF? >_>

it's not stealing, it's borrowing

gawds

they're not marisa though.

It's a Chinese fangame that Aki loves the fuck out of. XD

I like the idea of the charge shot, though. Touhou needs more of that, which is why I got the idea for the shot. *shrugs* The options would now surround her in a diamond-shape.

Alright, so after I changed the save type, I can save,

...after creating another file...

So, this one's doomed, I guess.

Oh well, maybe I'll play touhoumon another time.

It's not doomed. If you still have your savestate (.sgm), then I think I can get you a working 128 KB save file that continues from your save state.

SakuyaA is just a better ReimuA with one more bomb. Practical for use.

You are seriously underrating SakuyaA here, fyi. I think the superplayers/scoreplayers really got to you.

I just 5cc'd HRtP Easy.

Not only is that better than last time, I did it with fewer lives than last time, hello SFBlog.

Whee, congratulations! Hell or Makai?

When will J change the poll.

Bal is the one in charge of polls, not J

Is PoFV a bad game?

• Yes
  • Absolutely not
  • With no doubt
  • All of the above
Second option

fighting games aren't real touhous to begin with

Also, this

It's a Chinese fangame that Aki loves the fuck out of. XD

I like the idea of the charge shot, though. Touhou needs more of that, which is why I got the idea for the shot. *shrugs* The options would now surround her in a diamond-shape.

I have no fucking clue what you're talking about. I'm just going to nod.

everyone is marisa

no

? How am I underrating PCB!SakuyaA? She's a way better homing shot than ReimuA, which is true. She has one more bomb, which is true. She's VERY practical to use, which is also true.