• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Komeiji Koishi

• Pull My Devil Trigger

• Lance Masayoshi

Heh, thank ya. What was your highest score? I have 824m with MarisaA in PCB Hard.

For PCB Hard, I have 496M with MarisaA, though technically I also have 600M with SakuyaB, but I've not even cleared the game with her yet, and it's been so long since I've last had a lot of practice with this game that it would take me quite a while to do so, I'd imagine. If anything, I'd want to at least have a clear be my top MarisaB score first, since again, PCB scoring is just stupid.

(Top MarisaB score was 435M, slaughtered by Yuyuko fight.)

For PCB Hard, I have 496M with MarisaA, though technically I also have 600M with SakuyaB, but I've not even cleared the game with her yet, and it's been so long since I've last had a lot of practice with this game that it would take me quite a while to do so, I'd imagine. If anything, I'd want to at least have a clear be my top MarisaB score first, since again, PCB scoring is just stupid.

(Top MarisaB score was 435M, slaughtered by Yuyuko fight.)

Aw, I think PCB scoring looks fun. ...Very annoying to execute, but the high scores you can get are worth it. Yuyuko is milked the fuck out of and it's GLORIOUS.

My first PCB Hard 1cc was with MarisaB (actually it was with SakuyaA, but MarisaB is better), only 457m. I improved that to 626m later on.

Aw, I think PCB scoring looks fun. ...Very annoying to execute, but the high scores you can get are worth it. Yuyuko is milked the fuck out of and it's GLORIOUS.

My first PCB Hard 1cc was with MarisaB (actually it was with SakuyaA, but MarisaB is better), only 457m. I improved that to 626m later on.

It is very annoying to execute, you're right. It's why I typically don't bother. PCB is difficult enough as it is; I don't have the kind of skill to milk something like the Yuyuko fight.

I set down DDC Ex for a while

Pick it back up and SUDDENLY I can cap Headbanging (which I failed hard at before)

Which one is Headbanging? I was done with DDC before there was much of an Engish patch.

It is very annoying to execute, you're right. It's why I typically don't bother. PCB is difficult enough as it is; I don't have the kind of skill to milk something like the Yuyuko fight.

Which one is Headbanging? I was done with DDC before there was much of an Engish patch.

Nickname for Raiko's sixth spell

I failed HARD at it before resulting in Proto and Raiko "headbanging"

I tried to milk Yuyuko's second spell, but I keep messing up a wave. XD

Her third spell is milkable, but you have to be precise and quick.

Her fourth soell is very simple to milk. Just graze it until it's close to timed out.

I've seen Resurrection Butterfly milks. Holy cow.

I didn't see it, sorry,

Can I have another link please?

You probably don't need it anymore but:

Tenko and Ultimate Buddhist capture: http://replays.gensokyo.org/download.php?id=37867

I kinda messed up the approach to Tenko a bit, but you should still get the general idea (and I still captured it). I also captured Unilateral Contract if you care, but you should just borderskip it when going for a first clear imo.

There were a lot of fails in other stuff because my main focus was Tenko. And SakuyaA isn't actually as good as ReimuB/MarisaA when it comes to capturing stuff. If you're using SakuyaA, make sure you're utilizing all her bombs.

I got to ran's final attack...

2 lives and a bomb.

I choked so hard.

*sobs*

Wooow. 2/1 is more than enough to clear her final spell, but uh, ouch...

Well, now that you've seen it once, you should be able to wreck it next time!

Pick it back up and SUDDENLY I can cap Headbanging (which I failed hard at before)

Whoa, nice! You used to fail REALLY hard at it before

It's actually called "Alternate Sticking", but it involves Raiko banging herself on the walls (side edges), so I like to call it headbanging. Especially when watching Annie's performance in it.

Yeah, it hurt more than anything else I'd experienced in touhou.

I better get this by the end of tommorow.

That sounds like my SA 1cc. Go into Stage 6 with 7 lives, cool. Reach Hell's Artificial Sun with 5 lives. Okay, some chokes were made. Clear with only 1 life left. Shit son, you bad. I just felt dirty and unworthy. I'd probably have put my fist through my monitor if I'd failed.

Funny thing about Trance Mode is that I haven't played TD for months I went and forgot the Trance button.

Oops

I mean

I remember my index finger really hurting when I got 1000 hits on Ocra in TWW without changing the LTarget mode to switch

I later remembered I could swap to switch for that minigame only.