• Gensokyo Millenium ~ History of the Moon
    • Flight of the Bamboo Cutter ~ Lunatic Princess
    • The Venerable Ancient Battlefield ~ Suwa Foughten Field
    • Solar Sect of Mystic Wisdom ~ Nuclear Fusion
    • Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind
    • Great Fairy Wars ~ Fairy Wars
    • Shoutoku Legend ~ True Administrator
    • Kobito of the Shining Needle ~ Little Princess

I could probably to make it to Byakuren if I didn't hate literally all of Ichirin's spellcards.

Murasa's easy.

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Komeiji Koishi

• Pull My Devil Trigger

• Lance Masayoshi

Infinite World was one of my favorite Touhou videos when I first saw it. It's one of the reasons why I specifically try to collect all the videos from the PVD series.

but imo my favorite Sanae video is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsJKmfcis6o

I looked through my collection and sadly, there aren't a lot of videos focused on Sanae. I think I already showed you Touhou Daydream and Romantic Sanae Love, and you probably wouldn't approve of how she is represented in Touhou School.

If you can't clear LLS Easy, I'm not sure you can handle the other games lol. But then again, your playstyle might be more comfortable with other games, so it might not be a bad idea.

I personally want to see you try LLS again. You did really good in the first video, and if you just knew how to bomb, you could've made it much further. 1ccing seems very feasible imo.

Ha all those videos are hilarious, though your fav you linked didn't work. Yeah on my last run I was doin great until Reimu and just was dumb with not using bombs so if I fix that I should be able to get to yuuka with no continues used. Yuuka on the otherhand... everytime she goes to the center i move to the side and then see she isnt doing master spark, then the one time i dont go to the side i get blown away by it lol. Oh also in case you missed it (i might have posted this in the other thread) I did beat Yuuka on stage 5 but I used 2 continues, I think one on reimu (stupid homing thing i was not ready for) and yuuka.

Don't read comments, period.

I know you don't watch retsupurae, but the comments on their videos are oddly as entertaining as the videos themselves.

But that's off-topic.

I know you don't watch retsupurae, but the comments on their videos are oddly as entertaining as the videos themselves.

But that's off-topic.

Rest-u-pair-Aye? Haven't seen his stuff, so yeah.

touhoutouhoutouhou

'Let's play', only drawn out. And it's two users: slowbeef and Diabetus

BUT AGAIN OFF-TOPIC

Sanae Kochiya is my favorite.

I... think one of them did a Metroid PRime trilogy run I need to watch

Momiji Inubashiri for me, s'il vous plait

I... think one of them did a Metroid PRime trilogy run I need to watch

Momiji Inubashiri for me, s'il vous plait

Yep, that's slowbeef! I'll have to show you some videos later, then.

MoF introduced awesome characters.

...Yes, even Shizuha and Minoriko. I for one like them.

Yep, that's slowbeef! I'll have to show you some videos later, then.

MoF introduced awesome characters.

...Yes, even Shizuha and Minoriko. I for one like them.

Ooh, I see, I'll have to watch it.

Oh, and I think the did a METAL GEAR(?) Solid 2 run so...

yeah, the Akis are great, and MoF's cast is great too then ZUN had to ruin a certain MoF character

Ooh, I see, I'll have to watch it.

Oh, and I think the did a METAL GEAR(?) Solid 2 run so...

yeah, the Akis are great, and MoF's cast is great too then ZUN had to ruin a certain MoF character

He also did one of Dark Seed and Dark Seed 2. Funniest games ever

You mean the fandumb? Poor Aya.

He also did one of Dark Seed and Dark Seed 2. Funniest games ever

You mean the fandumb? Poor Aya.

...never heard of it

No, I mean ZUN. Quoth the TVtropes (things relevant to MoF in bold and spoilered to protect the fans of Nitori, Hina, Kisume and masochist Tenshi)

Trolling Creator: When SOPM came out, a lot of the profiles subverted the moe treatment many characters got (Nitori is not a shy kappa, she's a racist asshole, Hina is not someone you want to be near), and in the interviews following after, ZUN claimed Kisume - another shy youkai - is a Serial Killer who decapitates people and throws skulls at others and that Tenshi was misunderstood and bullied by everyone. In case anyone doubted what SOPM had to say about Nitori, her dialogue in Hopeless Masquerade is extremely different from her dialogue in Mountain of Faith (and even Subterranean Animism, where she encourages the player to beat up their opponents), which consists of insulting her opponents and openly bragging about being a scammer

I'm not really for the whole uguu desu moeblob stuff, but wow ZUN.

I could probably to make it to Byakuren if I didn't hate literally all of Ichirin's spellcards.

Murasa's easy.

Ichirin's final spell is kinda tough, yeah, but her other ones are pretty easy imo. At least, once you figure out the patterns to them, which are quite simple.

Murasa should've been Stage 3 and Ichirin should've been State 4.

Nah, as easy as Murasa is for a Stage 4, I still find Ichirin easier. Especially with Sinker Ghost, which I'd consider to be like, the second toughest spell in the game.

But yet Ichirin's theme is pure win and the Stage 4 theme is also pure win.

Murasa's theme is also pure win too imo. It's also the only BGM in Touhou that has the character's name in it (unless you also count Satori Maiden ~ 3rd Eye, which is actually referring to the species)

I dunno, I can't capture any of Murasa's spells, except maybe one, and I can capture most of Ichirin's.

Murasa's first spell is easier than anything Ichirin throws at you, imo. While I don't really find Murasa's other spells to be difficult, I tend to have a hard time hitting her while dodging, making the spell drag on a lot. And Sinker Ghost, well, I already expressed how difficult I find it.

Never ever ever ever ever read comments on Touhou videos that aren't of gameplay.

Don't read comments, period.

^This

Ha all those videos are hilarious, though your fav you linked didn't work.

Eh, really?

Yeah on my last run I was doin great until Reimu and just was dumb with not using bombs so if I fix that I should be able to get to yuuka with no continues used.

Reimu is the hardest boss in the game imo. While her attacks aren't very difficult to dodge by themselves (except maybe yin-yang orbs), she WILL murder you if you don't know her attacks beforehand. And even if you do learn her attacks, she can still catch you off guard unless you memorize her exact sequence of attacks (which is far too much effort). Then again, maybe the surprise factor is toned down in EASY MODO, idk. In Normal and Hard modes, I just spam panic-bombs every time her next attack surprises me.

Yuuka on the otherhand... everytime she goes to the center i move to the side and then see she isnt doing master spark, then the one time i dont go to the side i get blown away by it lol.

You gotta wait for the small blue sparks that precede the giant MASTER SPARK (why the hell is there a Spark in the name???). Note that the sequence of attack patterns are fixed, so you can just replay your recorded video and find out when it's MASTER SPARK time.

Oh also in case you missed it (i might have posted this in the other thread) I did beat Yuuka on stage 5 but I used 2 continues, I think one on reimu (stupid homing thing i was not ready for) and yuuka.

Hmm... did you increase the number of starting lives? Because I can't understand how you'd lose 5-6 lives over the course of a single stage.

But that's off-topic.

Well, I guess it depends on the types of videos. For Touhou, I'd avoid the comments if I were you.

...never heard of it

No, I mean ZUN. Quoth the TVtropes (things relevant to MoF in bold and spoilered to protect the fans of Nitori, Hina, Kisume and masochist Tenshi)

I'm not really for the whole uguu desu moeblob stuff, but wow ZUN.

I will teach you the ways of Dark Seed.

...Poor Nitori...

Okay???

If there was ever a time to disregard canon...

So... yeah, until SoPM came out, the MoF cast was/still is pretty great.

:3

*reads Sanae's entry of SoPM*

Seems good so far-

"She is dumb"

zun why

zun is biggest troll

I should probably run through IN twice with Marisa instead of using Reimu since using Reimu automatically makes it harder for me since Marisa as a boss is like 10 times harder than Reimu as a boss for me.

Edited by Kyouko

Uguuuuuuuuuuu I died on Kaguya again :<

And people think she's a neet.

But wow, I didn't know J was better than me!

*reads Sanae's entry of SoPM*

Seems good so far-

"She is dumb"

zun why

Yeah, let's just pretend SoPM never happened

zun is biggest troll

I should probably run through IN twice with Marisa instead of using Reimu since using Reimu automatically makes it harder for me since Marisa as a boss is like 10 times harder than Reimu as a boss for me.

Yep

that master spark.

IMO the stars and master spark are easier to dodge than the orbs

ALso you could just use the SCARLET team, they face Reimu.