• Gensokyo Millenium ~ History of the Moon
    • Flight of the Bamboo Cutter ~ Lunatic Princess
    • The Venerable Ancient Battlefield ~ Suwa Foughten Field
    • Solar Sect of Mystic Wisdom ~ Nuclear Fusion
    • Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind
    • Great Fairy Wars ~ Fairy Wars
    • Shoutoku Legend ~ True Administrator
    • Kobito of the Shining Needle ~ Little Princess

So I was trying some EoSD Extra, and it was turning out pretty good. I captured Royal Flare, Cranberry Trap, Lævateinn, Four of a Kind, and Kagome Kagome. I reached Maze of Love with four lives, a feat I've never imagined I'd be able to achieve. Okay, I died there, that's fine. Timed out Starbow Break (thanks, Fera!), all good. Then I died to Catadioptic with three bombs remaining >_>. Then I died to Counter Clock with two bombs remaining <_<. And Then There Were None, okay, I bombed a few times and then died. So I was at Ripples of 495 Years with 0 lives and 3 bombs. Then this happened:

0HaqoZh.png

why just why

rekt

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Komeiji Koishi

• Pull My Devil Trigger

• Lance Masayoshi

So I decided to try Easy mode

Man, the difference is huge, I captured all Stage 1, 2 and 3 spells on my first run, and prolly didn't get Aya's and last ones due to being overly careless and ger first due to bad positioning (I was exactly where she summons the bullets at some point >_>)

Sanae was the only one that didn't feel like that great of a differece compared to her Normal Mode counterpart, but I still managed to go through her last spell where I finally fell

Why can't I goddamn beat DDC Extra with SakuyaB

I've stepped up my game and am now able to reach Raiko with 4 lives on average (that means no deaths at all), but whenever I manage to not die to her non-spells in some hilariously stupid fashion, I somehow lose all my lives to Thunder God's Anger. I don't even.

I've tried like 10 times just now, I need a break...

nvm, Spell Practice says that the trick to Thunder God's Anger is to sit at the very bottom of the screen (rather than slightly above it, like I usually do). I feel really dumb now.

kmon step it up

I never got past Kanako's second spell in Normal, so I had no idea what I was up against after that

I managed to get to Stage 5 with no or just one death (can't remember rite now), though I got some pretty silly ones in it :/

I also managed to capture Kanako's first and second spell after a few continues against her, so I might be able to do this

"This video is private".

@Sety: Keep it up; if you can reach Stage 6 in MoF, you can totally 1cc it!

Edited by Scarlet

• Wow, items in this game drop ridiculously fast
  • Wow, bosses in this game die ridiculously fast
  • Wow, Reimu's bullets are ridiculously fast for EASY MODO
  • The eyeball enemies in Stage 5 have a striking resemblance to how Satori's third eye is usually portrayed in fanart, just without the cords.

Also I died to Maze of Love earlier because I had no clue what to do.

While what Kalas said is technically the "correct" solution, you're probably better off trying to stay at the bottom and micro-dodge between the bullets instead so that you can continue to hit Flandre and finish off the spell quickly (unless you're playing as ReimuA, because homing bullets).

And yes, it's hard.

• Wow, items in this game drop ridiculously fast
  • Wow, bosses in this game die ridiculously fast
  • Wow, Reimu's bullets are ridiculously fast for EASY MODO
  • The eyeball enemies in Stage 5 have a striking resemblance to how Satori's third eye is usually portrayed in fanart, just without the cords.

Thats Marisa! Marisa has these laser beams that melt bosses and its easy mode so yeah.

Thats Marisa! Marisa has these laser beams that melt bosses and its easy mode so yeah.

Is the difference really that huge? Wow. xD

In any case, congrats on your 1cc!