It's Amiibo time

Robinigo

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't be surprised if they were sold out. I'm still amazed I got my hands on a Robin preorder and the first time he went up (Best Buy was the first to have him, Lucina, Wario, Charizard, and Pac-Man up for preorder).

Also: http://imgur.com/ZgLq66k

Amiibo in a nutshell. Nintendo, you sneaky bastards, you... (fyi, this is a real game manual)

Edited by Anacybele

I wouldn't be surprised if they were sold out. I'm still amazed I got my hands on a Robin preorder and the first time he went up (Best Buy was the first to have him, Lucina, Wario, Charizard, and Pac-Man up for preorder).

Amiibo in a nutshell. Nintendo, you sneaky bastards, you... (fyi, this is a real game manual)

Ha! You know I disagree with Nintendo alot of the time but they know how to poke fun at themselves from time to time

Yeah, I can't say I always agree with them either (which is natural, I mean, you're never going to agree with anyone on everything), but that right there is crazy. XD

Ha! You know I disagree with Nintendo alot of the time but they know how to poke fun at themselves from time to time

They also know how to be punks

292978f178.jpg

the entire game is amiibo in a nutshell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8MKYu3l0vA

lol wow. Mario going "Hey! Come back here, you big monkey!" and stuff. That's hilarious. XD

But yeah, I see how Amiibo is pretty much like that whole game.

ShopTo in the UK has preorders up for Wave 5 (Dark Pit/Palutena/Ganondorf/etc)

Only it's down because of traffic. It crashed within 4 minutes

Support Inquiries are hilarious:

Edited by Sara.

Availability Bump:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/amiibo-Smash-Ness-Nintendo-Wii/dp/B00SSU6940/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1428425435&sr=8-1&keywords=ness+amiibo

Ness available on Amazon.co.uk.

Ness/Charizard/Pac-Man/Wario are all up there for MSRP 10.85

*Edit*

Ness sold out in 4 minutes (probably not too many on stock? idk)

Edited by Sara.

Of course, I'm at work AGAIN when Jigglypuff goes up. >_>

The only thing I can do is hope there are Jigglypuffs left online when I get up for work on 5/29. I can't just take off and go to Target, I won't have transportation.

Edited by Anacybele

Of course, I'm at work AGAIN when Jigglypuff goes up. >_>

The only thing I can do is hope there are Jigglypuffs left online when I get up for work on 5/29. I can't just take off and go to Target, I won't have transportation.

If you think that's bad, consider the irony of being at work AT TARGET and having that be the thing that prevents you from buying something from Target.

Edited by ClevelandSteve

https://www.facebook.com/ebgames.gamestop/posts/10153104043680999

Canada's ebgames preorders are now screwed. So mine ain't even guaranteed anymore. I expected this to happen but it's still disappointing to hear.

We would like to thank all our customers for their continued patience while we work to resolve the issues encountered during the amiibo Wave 4 Launch on April 2, 2015. We experienced a tremendous amount of interest on that day. Unfortunately, we will be unable to honor a small percentage of pre-orders. We understand your disappointment and would like to offer our sincere apologies to those affected customers. An in-depth investigation has been conducted and we have reviewed our processes to ensure this does not happen again. We truly value your business and strive to offer the best service possible.

Please see the Q&A below for questions you may have about your amiibo pre-order.

Q. Will pre-orders for Wave 4 open again?
A. At this time, pre-orders for Wave 4 amiibos have ceased. Currently, we do not have a date as to when they will be available again for pre-sale.

Q. Will all pre-orders placed before the amiibos were removed from ebgames.ca be honoured?
A. Most of the pre-orders placed on ebgames.ca will be honoured. Unfortunately, due to the high customer demand and product availability, a small percentage of customers may have their pre-order canceled. In these cases, any pre-authorized charges would be reversed automatically in accordance with the customer’s credit card/financial institution’s policies.

Q. Will my pre-order in-store be honoured?
A. Unfortunately we will be unable to honor 100% of the pre sales on some of the Wave 4 Amiibos. We will keep a list of the customers that have pre ordered these Wave 4 Amiibos that we are currently unable to fulfill. If we are able to get more product we will contact these customer first.

Q. How will I be notified if my pre-order cannot be honoured?
A. If you placed your pre-order in-store, one of our Store Associates will call you at the phone number they have on file for you. If you placed your order online at ebgames.ca, you will either receive an email notification or phone call from a member of our Customer Service team.

Q. I placed my order on ebgames.ca and opted to pre-order online and pick up in-store on release day. What will happen now to my $5 deposit?
A. If and when your pre-order gets canceled, your pick-up store location will contact you in advance, and arrange a refund to your credit card or gift card used online for the deposit.

Q. What should I do if I got charged multiple times because the website was not working properly during my amiibo purchase?
A. Please contact our Customer Service department at <script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script> or call (877) 442-6303.

Q. My credit card has been charged but I have not received any email confirmation. Does that mean my amiibo order was cancelled?
A. If you see a charge on your credit card, but did not receive an order confirmation email from us, please contact our Customer Service department at <script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>or call (877) 442-6303. Someone from our team will be able to confirm whether or not your order was successful, and answer any other questions you may have.

Q. If I have multiple pre-orders, will all my orders be cancelled if it is found that I have more than one of each amiibo on pre order ?

A. We will need to cancel multiple pre orders on the same Amiibo if purchased by the same customer to ensure we can satisfy as many of the pre orders as possible.

Q. My question hasn’t been answered. Where can I go for help?
A. Contact us at

or call (877) 442-6303. Hours of operation are Monday through Friday 8:00am to 8:00pm and Saturday 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (EST). French assistance is also available are Monday through Friday 8:00am to 8:00pm and Saturday 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (EST).
Edited by kingddd

xnN6Hi.jpg

NiKYfr.jpg

2caZFG.jpg

iN1eMb.jpg

OwxJSg.jpg

q98jxA.jpg

4hPYgZ.jpg

Sonic and Kirby are next runners up. Both for retail. Kirby was bought at Gamestop and Sonic was bought at Walmart, although I saw a few of him at one of the four Gamestops near my area. XD

84dNDY.jpg

K5XWGr.jpg

czqIum.jpg

Got him at Walmart for 12.94

dBnA0u.jpg

My collection that is used now!

cOd4kd.jpg

Spk5ad.jpg

sQcsiD.jpg

pU4ctm.jpg

MxGeEf.jpg

Before opening it!

dYY6jd.jpg

WYvinB.jpg

P8v6tB.jpg

wKKFgG.jpg

Tee hee...

Got Mario at a local retailer today and the Gold one was quite a story to get! Gold one for Mario Party and the other one for Smash Bros.

IkSbE7.jpg

Wf2OcM.jpg

Yhy1n3.jpg

Toon Link obtained. At Walmart for 12.94

vDNmyf.jpg

wmQXzC.jpg

t5EToj.jpg

Yoshi Ver 2 before opening it! Got for 12.94 from mail and was ordered from Walmart.

jMmnXY.jpg

Canon. <333

pWImiQ.jpg

jbPBbP.jpg

i8nQCb.jpg

DzvNL6.jpg

Got for 12.99 by ordering at Gamestop before it came out!

oPHI2D.jpg

GKa4g6.jpg

jso4Vt.jpg

12.99 and was ordered at Gamestop before it came out!

ylBQJj.jpg

gKKsUT.jpg

pTKyEh.jpg

The real way he should look. <3333

It was ordered at Walmart for 12.94.

CqyQGx.jpg

nWMj8c.jpg

My Yoshi Ver 1 before opening it! Got it for retail at Target for 12.99.

YXsoWz.jpg

Before opening them. Rosalina was bought from a scalper for 49.99

4qIaBe.jpg

Before opening them. Marth was bought from a scalper for 39.99 and Ike I got for retail at Gamestop long before this amiibo came out!

Edited by PuffPuff

Ayanami, please have some common sense and spoiler stuff if you're going to post that many images. Not everyone wants to see how much money you blew on amiibos!

@Puffpuff, just make it a standard to spoiler your pics if you post any more than 2 or 3 please.

@Everyone:

[8:52:49 AM] Elieson: Amazon.de (Germany) has many preorders up for Greninja and Puff (Quajutsu and Pummeluff, in German)
[8:53:27 AM] Elieson: Roughly $29 to order from amazon.germany and ship to the US
GAME.co.uk has Wolly Yoshi 3-packs (posted but not available yet)!?
371151af5c.jpg
Edited by Sara.

I just want to remind people that GAME are only taking pre-orders for those who live in the UK. I know that's not great news for everyone who doesn't live in the UK, but I can't blame GAME for establishing this rule

According to this, SOMETHING BIG IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN FOR AMIIBOS. :o I wonder what it is!

If it's just Amazon preorders, then bleh... That's not really that big. xP Although if they were going to have Jigglypuff, I'd be cool with it anyway.

Still, I'm standing by on Reddit since it's better to be safe than sorry, especially when it comes to Amiibos!