Introducing myself

I'm already liking you.

I approve. What specific series though?

Anyway, welcome to the forest!

I really appreciate that you are already liking me, because i feel that i archieved something( >ω< (I feel great))

Anyway, i got into megaman, because i bas bored and when i heared about that my Aniki played megaman i had to search for it so i did and firstly i did not like it, i have sucked more than the avgn swears( and he does swear a LOT)

My Aniki did not want to help me, because his opinion was:"it's all about the skill"(hier gehts nur um's können) and hand to eye coordination and reflexes, because it has tight controls and you feel that whatever movement you will do, the little blue guy does it too. I did not know how to beat airman(no it was the turret boss in wily4) so i searched on youtube about it, so i have met a let's player, who does mostly megaman and sonic lets plays, it was the great clement, the lets player with the biggest ego that i have ever seen, i liked him instantly. so i got through him to the X and zero series.(If badass would be a Person, Zero is the most fitting charakter, ever(he has a sword and long, blonde hair(protoman would be coolness and megaman X would be naïveness))

And the Zero series are by far my favorite, because he had a sword, a strong melee type weapon.my second would be ZX(i love to fly around with model HX and to be the old Zero again(but i don't like ZXadvent that much mainly because you have too much gameplay styles involved, meaning that you would use some more than others, the only thing i really like is the model a that you can megamerge in, after you have earned all medals and beaten the game, and the special cliffhanger-like ending that you get when you beat it on hard mode.)but the next favorite would be the original megaman x than it got all mixed up with the normal megaman series so i just mentioned my top favorite.

but we are talking about the music. The music in MMZ2 is IMO the best of the Zero series MMZ3 coming right after, and i like the music in the zero series most(like cannonball or for endless fight or departure). than the 8-bit megaman music(megaman 2&3 title theme,2&3 wily 1, 3 ending, whole megaman9 ost) than the ZX series and than the x series(i have not played more than these) i chose the x series last, because i think it has great music(x1 sigmas last form battle) but it has not as many great tunes like the zero series, but i respect you, when you think otherwise, my musical taste is bad( the only thing that i hear, when i don't hear videogame osts(megaman, Final fantasy(btw really great music), fire emblem, touhou) is glitch, breakcore, dupstep, glitchhop, the heaviest metal you have ever heard and arrangements for hacks(like megaman minus infinity boss theme(off to war FE3)or markyjoe1990's fire emblem hack compositions.

And i shall thank you for welcoming fe here, because this reply is waaaaaay to long i think i will just end it here.

Still, i will apologize for gramatical errors, misspelling or sentences that could be instulting but are not meant to do so or sentences that could be misunderstanding.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really appreciate that you are already liking me, because i feel that i archieved something( >ω< (I feel great))

Anyway, i got into megaman, because i bas bored and when i heared about that my Aniki played megaman i had to search for it so i did and firstly i did not like it, i have sucked more than the avgn swears( and he does swear a LOT)

My Aniki did not want to help me, because his opinion was:"it's all about the skill"(hier gehts nur um's können) and hand to eye coordination and reflexes, because it has tight controls and you feel that whatever movement you will do, the little blue guy does it too. I did not know how to beat airman(no it was the turret boss in wily4) so i searched on youtube about it, so i have met a let's player, who does mostly megaman and sonic lets plays, it was the great clement, the lets player with the biggest ego that i have ever seen, i liked him instantly. so i got through him to the X and zero series.(If badass would be a Person, Zero is the most fitting charakter, ever(he has a sword and long, blonde hair(protoman would be coolness and megaman X would be naïveness))

And the Zero series are by far my favorite, because he had a sword, a strong melee type weapon.my second would be ZX(i love to fly around with model HX and to be the old Zero again(but i don't like ZXadvent that much mainly because you have too much gameplay styles involved, meaning that you would use some more than others, the only thing i really like is the model a that you can megamerge in, after you have earned all medals and beaten the game, and the special cliffhanger-like ending that you get when you beat it on hard mode.)but the next favorite would be the original megaman x than it got all mixed up with the normal megaman series so i just mentioned my top favorite.

but we are talking about the music. The music in MMZ2 is IMO the best of the Zero series MMZ3 coming right after, and i like the music in the zero series most(like cannonball or for endless fight or departure). than the 8-bit megaman music(megaman 2&3 title theme,2&3 wily 1, 3 ending, whole megaman9 ost) than the ZX series and than the x series(i have not played more than these) i chose the x series last, because i think it has great music(x1 sigmas last form battle) but it has not as many great tunes like the zero series, but i respect you, when you think otherwise, my musical taste is bad( the only thing that i hear, when i don't hear videogame osts(megaman, Final fantasy(btw really great music), fire emblem, touhou) is glitch, breakcore, dupstep, glitchhop, the heaviest metal you have ever heard and arrangements for hacks(like megaman minus infinity boss theme(off to war FE3)or markyjoe1990's fire emblem hack compositions.

And i shall thank you for welcoming fe here, because this reply is waaaaaay to long i think i will just end it here.

Still, i will apologize for gramatical errors, misspelling or sentences that could be instulting but are not meant to do so or sentences that could be misunderstanding.

Wow, I didn't expect an entire paragraph, not that I mind. I'm a fan of all of the Megaman series (Classic, X, Zero, ZX, EXE, Starforce) with the exception of Legends as I have yet to play those games. They all tend to have phenomenal music, with my favourite being from the EXE series (probably some nostalgia bias in there). I also loved the music from the ZX and Zero series.

Wow, I didn't expect an entire paragraph, not that I mind. I'm a fan of all of the Megaman series (Classic, X, Zero, ZX, EXE, Starforce) with the exception of Legends as I have yet to play those games. They all tend to have phenomenal music, with my favourite being from the EXE series (probably some nostalgia bias in there). I also loved the music from the ZX and Zero series.

I haven't played ExE and Star force, because i did not like the style of the actual game, i love Rpg's (golden sun, castlevania, chrono trigger, breath of fire, earthbound, pokemon, final fantasy, tales of... series, fire emblem etc.) but the gameplay is not what i am used to, i have only played battle network for some minutes but i thought it was not my style and i did not feel comfortable enough to play the actual game, as i mentioned, it was not my style and i was used to the super tight controls and the fast-reaktion based kinda gameplay of megaman, this is why i have not played them, although i did never say that is was bad, hell no, i think it is actually kinda well thought out, having a huge fan base and sequels because it is not actually the megaman we are used to, but as i mentioned, it is not really my style.(of course the music is good, i mean it is megaman, manae matsumae does a really great job in composing this music.)

Besides that, i have not even heard about megaman legends until this desaster that MML3 was cancelled(i heard it from clementj642, the megaman& sonic lets player)

also don't mind me replying you with paragraphs, this is my style and it is quite enjoying, also i can tell more about me, which is good, since this thread is an introduction thread, meant to let people talk about themselves making both, the person that is talking about him/herself and the people who read this feel comfortable, because they know how to talk to each other and let both sides give them a feel of self-assureance, giving them an opportunity for e.g. making friends or making other relations happen easier.

so i'm glad to hear you do not mind reading this 'wall of text' as my style to text is referred to.

also as usually i apologize for Any mistakes i do in terms of language and for confusion to happen because of not quite well thought out sentences or anything like that. Blame me.

Edited by Flareragnarok

I haven't played ExE and Star force, because i did not like the style of the actual game, i love Rpg's (golden sun, castlevania, chrono trigger, breath of fire, earthbound, pokemon, final fantasy, tales of... series, fire emblem etc.) but the gameplay is not what i am used to, i have only played battle network for some minutes but i thought it was not my style and i did not feel comfortable enough to play the actual game, as i mentioned, it was not my style and i was used to the super tight controls and the fast-reaktion based kinda gameplay of megaman, this is why i have not played them, although i did never say that is was bad, hell no, i think it is actually kinda well thought out, having a huge fan base and sequels because it is not actually the megaman we are used to, but as i mentioned, it is not really my style.(of course the music is good, i mean it is megaman, manae matsumae does a really great job in composing this music.)

Besides that, i have not even heard about megaman legends until this desaster that MML3 was cancelled(i heard it from clementj642, the megaman& sonic lets player)

also don't mind me replying you with paragraphs, this is my style and it is quite enjoying, also i can tell more about me, which is good, since this thread is an introduction thread, meant to let people talk about themselves making both, the person that is talking about him/herself and the people who read this feel comfortable, because they know how to talk to each other and let both sides give them a feel of self-assureance, giving them an opportunity for e.g. making friends or making other relations happen easier.

so i'm glad to hear you do not mind reading this 'wall of text' as my style to text is referred to.

also as usually i apologize for Any mistakes i do in terms of language and for confusion to happen because of not quite well thought out sentences or anything like that. Blame me.

I can see why you might not like the EXE or Starforce games, but I don't mind. I understand that they don't appeal to every one.

I can see why you might not like the EXE or Starforce games, but I don't mind. I understand that they don't appeal to every one.

Thank you for understanding me, i'm sorry to reply you with a such short text, but i don't see any content i can reply you for than 'thank you for understanding me'.

Greeting, traveler.

I am not a traveler, i have planned to stay here.

Also when i see your member-thing-slogan(i forgot what it was) that thing of text over your profile picture,

anyway, it reminds me of fire emblem midnight sun, of what schwarz said(schwarz means black in german, weiss is white and the ranged sword klingensturm means Storm of blades(which is a really good name, because it is a sword/blade and the ranged attack is the excalibur animation, which has obviously reminds of cutting and what does cut? a sword, thats why i find the name really fitting and really good for a sword)

I am not a traveler, i have planned to stay here.

Also when i see your member-thing-slogan(i forgot what it was) that thing of text over your profile picture,

anyway, it reminds me of fire emblem midnight sun, of what schwarz said(schwarz means black in german, weiss is white and the ranged sword klingensturm means Storm of blades(which is a really good name, because it is a sword/blade and the ranged attack is the excalibur animation, which has obviously reminds of cutting and what does cut? a sword, thats why i find the name really fitting and really good for a sword)

Okay-okay, then will be the vagrant :Kappa:

This is the chattiest Intro Thread I've seen since Ninian's.

I think it is because i am a chatty person myself(if you call my replies to some short messages "wall of text" then wait until someone approaches this thread and welcomes me with "a wall of text" himself/herself, when i am fired up and the welcome message has enough content i am able to reply to, you won't call my reply "wall" anymore(thats what i mean with chatty if you are asking "why" for whatever reason ))and because of the time difference and the frequence i am replying to your welcoming messages and how i reply on those, this thread always appears on the first page of the introduction thread :3.

Also i answer every message even if it is a simple "welcome" because thats what kind of person i am and i don't like to let a message unanswered, because i think it is not polite (like when somebody says "hello" to me, even if i don't know her/him, i always feel really bad when i don't "hello" back or respond in any other kind of way, i get a bad conscience and think that this person will live unhappily only because he/she things he/she is a burden for other people because he/she was not "hello"ed back because he/she took anyone's precious time.(and if you think i am getting worried too much, i do)) Also i am a person that has to add a lot.

I am a rather pessimistic guy(who am i kidding ,i am really pessimistic) so i don't think that this threat will get longer then, like 40 messages, but i am the kind of person, that gets happy about everything she/he gets, even if it is a "simple" hello or welcome.(but i already explained that with the self-assureance and stuff before) and i don't really think i will ever get any close to ninians thread(that got so HUEG because of the lulzly stuff going on there and the popularity of ninian, eliwood and roy(and in addition ninian is a female member(and as we all know female and not telling recieve very much attention and automatically, because they are not male, lots of replies)) also i think this won't get longer because there is everything already..."introduced" and because people are only talking about superficial things about the person rather then getting personal(without leaving the tread and do some PM things) i don't think that this thread would expand infinetly without me or other behaving weird, getting personal(that i unpurposefully do)or gaining other attraction through known members that are also participating in this tread, which normally don't do this.

but that is not my goal, my goal is to create a ROM-Hack or game, but because i am so inexperienced and my "new" pc runs with Windows XP and is slow as it could possibly be(even without using internet) i am currently not able to do this(also i still have school for 3 years) so i try to get more familiar with everything and everyone so that when i need help, i get help and when someone else needs help, i will try my best to help.

Also i wanted to ask if it is bad to have a chatty introduction thread? because i see negative as well as positive aspects in having one...

Still i am and would be glad if this continiues to happen, i love chatting(though in the chatroom i feel a little much like i should not bother them because they are talking about something and everyone hates to be interrupted)

Edited by Flareragnarok

I think it is because i am a chatty person myself(if you call my replies to some short messages "wall of text" then wait until someone approaches this thread and welcomes me with "a wall of text" himself/herself, when i am fired up and the welcome message has enough content i am able to reply to, you won't call my reply "wall" anymore(thats what i mean with chatty if you are asking "why" for whatever reason ))and because of the time difference and the frequence i am replying to your welcoming messages and how i reply on those, this thread always appears on the first page of the introduction thread :3.

Also i answer every message even if it is a simple "welcome" because thats what kind of person i am and i don't like to let a message unanswered, because i think it is not polite (like when somebody says "hello" to me, even if i don't know her/him, i always feel really bad when i don't "hello" back or respond in any other kind of way, i get a bad conscience and think that this person will live unhappily only because he/she things he/she is a burden for other people because he/she was not "hello"ed back because he/she took anyone's precious time.(and if you think i am getting worried too much, i do)) Also i am a person that has to add a lot.

I am a rather pessimistic guy(who am i kidding ,i am really pessimistic) so i don't think that this threat will get longer then, like 40 messages, but i am the kind of person, that gets happy about everything she/he gets, even if it is a "simple" hello or welcome.(but i already explained that with the self-assureance and stuff before) and i don't really think i will ever get any close to ninians thread(that got so HUEG because of the lulzly stuff going on there and the popularity of ninian, eliwood and roy(and in addition ninian is a female member(and as we all know female and not telling recieve very much attention and automatically, because they are not male, lots of replies)) also i think this won't get longer because there is everything already..."introduced" and because people are only talking about superficial things about the person rather then getting personal(without leaving the tread and do some PM things) i don't think that this thread would expand infinetly without me or other behaving weird, getting personal(that i unpurposefully do)or gaining other attraction through known members that are also participating in this tread, which normally don't do this.

but that is not my goal, my goal is to create a ROM-Hack or game, but because i am so inexperienced and my "new" pc runs with Windows XP and is slow as it could possibly be(even without using internet) i am currently not able to do this(also i still have school for 3 years) so i try to get more familiar with everything and everyone so that when i need help, i get help and when someone else needs help, i will try my best to help.

Also i wanted to ask if it is bad to have a chatty introduction thread? because i see negative as well as positive aspects in having one...

Still i am and would be glad if this continiues to happen, i love chatting(though in the chatroom i feel a little much like i should not bother them because they are talking about something and everyone hates to be interrupted)

That is the most text I have seen in one post on all of every forum I am on

That is the most text I have seen in one post on all of every forum I am on

This is what i meant with "i am a chatty person myself"

Anyway I will take it as a compliment so, thank you really much, besides, you have not seen anything just yet(if you are wondering if this text could be even bigger), because, as i explained in my last text, I could easily write down more then "just that", if the text i am replying to would have much more text and content i could reply to and if you were talking about stuff, that interests me(like certain anime or games) and i am really fired up(or rather, when i'm in a good mood), that would be a HUEG text(and if i say HUEG it means really, really huge(the text before would be a dwarf in comparison to it)).(also you could alternatively flip to page 1, there is also very much text)

Anyway, i don't do that purposefully, it is my style to write texts like those, so yeah.

is it bad to reply with a big amount of text anyway? and is there a limit of how much letters you can set? would be interesting to know...

I agree with You.

I still don't know if i should feel bad or good for creating these posts :/

(when i am going to open a thread, i am sure that there will be people who would be scared away by those "long" posts and don't even bother responding to it because they fear the "long" posts they will be recieving( rather than they fear me liking gore and splatter etc. )later there will be a tale told about the "Sword and death obsessed traveler vagrant Flareragnarok" who everyone feared because of his long responses that could never ever be answered to, because they were so long, so he ends up dying lonely, his last words... were too long to remember and to listen to and everyone feared the testament he made... because it was too long(seriously, i will open a thread with exactly this story, i wonder how people will response/ react to that :P)) Also you treat me like nobody else is making posts like this, which makes me feel kinda sad but not really.

Windows XP forever, huh? :): I too using XP.

I really don't know if you should be happy about that Yeah, i am not the only one having a system like this (at least it is better than Windows 8 :P) but still i can't even watch videos on youtube without buffering for 2 hours or watching loops on z0r.de without loading for ages. also i don't think it is good for hacking and stuff, because i can only run two things simultaneously without my pc lagging.

i think i will post this story when i have the time :D

Also i don't think my posts are THAT long.

Many soft for romhacking were created for XP. XP better than 7.

Really?(than i only need to rebuild my pc to make it faster and then i am going to hack the hell out of FE7)

P. S.: are You really german?

Ja bin ich, es gibt wohl keinen besseren Beweis als ein bisschen Deutsch zu sprechen, wenn dir die deutsche Herkunft hinterfragt worden wäre, ich bin aber eigentlich auch nicht richtig deutsch(nach meiner Staatsbürgerschaft zwar schon, aber darum geht's im Moment nicht), sondern kasachisch/russisch, ich werde jetzt aber nicht anfangen mit russischen Wörtern herumzuwerfen, das würde zu mehr Verwirrung stiften, als es eigentlich soll :P

yes, i am and there is no better prove as to speak a little bit german, if your german background would have been questioned but i am not even real german(if you judge by nationality then yes, but at the moment this is not what i intended to talk about) but kazakh/russian but i won't start to throw russian words around, to not cause more confusation then i have already caused :P

the german text is not perfectly translated into english, but i think this is enough to get what i was saying :D

Edited by Flareragnarok

Really?(than i only need to rebuild my pc to make it faster and then i am going to hack the hell out of FE7)

Ja bin ich, es gibt wohl keinen besseren Beweis als ein bisschen Deutsch zu sprechen, wenn dir die deutsche Herkunft hinterfragt worden wäre, ich bin aber eigentlich auch nicht richtig deutsch(nach meiner Staatsbürgerschaft zwar schon, aber darum geht's im Moment nicht), sondern kasachisch/russisch, ich werde jetzt aber nicht anfangen mit russischen Wörtern herumzuwerfen, das würde zu mehr Verwirrung stiften, als es eigentlich soll :P

yes, i am and there is no better prove as to speak a little bit german, if your german background would have been questioned but i am not even real german(if you judge by nationality then yes, but at the moment this is not what i intended to talk about) but kazakh/russian but i won't start to throw russian words around, to not cause more confusation then i have already caused :P

the german text is not perfectly translated into english, but i think this is enough to get what i was saying :D

Simply an abundance of verbal participle phrases typically for Russian language. Oh, I know

Simply an abundance of verbal participle phrases typically for Russian language. Oh, I know

wat? i don't get what you want to say? i could just say: "yes" or "Ja, bin ich" but i don't think that would prove anything, and usually i don't use participles, ever.(not even in russian)

Edited by Flareragnarok

Excuse me, I spoke incorrectly.

My EngRish sometimes so wonderful...

You did? i thought the sentence was good as it was(i use too many participles, participles=Russian(and what i meant with"i don't use participles, ever(not even in Russian)" i meant that i can't tell anymore if i use participles or not( at least not in my mothers tonuges) but i am aware of the fact, that i used too much of them back then.

wait...EngRish? does that mean you are japanese Russian? Either this or you want to confuse me.

You did? i thought the sentence was good as it was(i use too many participles, participles=Russian(and what i meant with"i don't use participles, ever(not even in Russian)" i meant that i can't tell anymore if i use participles or not( at least not in my mothers tonuges) but i am aware of the fact, that i used too much of them back then.

wait...EngRish? does that mean you are japanese Russian? Either this or you want to confuse me.

Well, well...

I still don't really know what you want to do...

maybe i am just too stupid to get it

or you want to either confuse me, end the conversation, make the conversation longer, want me to answer shortly, want me to answer very long(btw the text on the first page is far longer than that on page 2)

or nithing of the avove and im just really really stupid, i am sorry.