Introducing myself

(generic introduction sentence ere)

Online name: Usally Flare Ragnarok

DoB: 25, July ,1999

Favourite FE Game: gba-series, mostly because of the decent animations and various hacks

Favourite Game (other than FE): i can't decide between the tLoZ, Castlevania, Megaman or Final Fantasy(also Kingdom Hearts) series.

Favourite FE Character: Henry(im exactly like him), Joshua, Jaffar if he is with nino or A MAN, Eliwood when he is with Ninian OR if he is just so naïve, Hector when he's like 'dude Eliwood wtf?',Lyndis as Bladelord, any long-black-haired swordsman(like Karel)

Least Favourite game: Solitaire, i have never played bad games because i watch the avgn suffer or because of the warnings from my Aniki

Sports: Fencing, Kendo (every kind of swordplay)

Online friends: None (should i feel sad about it?)

Favourite music: Original ST. from various Games and Anime(Touhou, megaman, Bleach, etc.)

Favourite artist/band:ZUN, he is making one Game series... on his own

Favourite song: 3rd eye, Touhou SA Stage 4 Boss

MSN/Yahoo/AIM:I suppose i do not have any (im not sure)

Hobbies:Swordfighting w. Friends, Animating stuff playing games

Good Point: ...interesting character, idkw but the ability to make Friends quickly, funny, skill(mostly swordskill)

Bad Point:Autism, i confuse people, bizarre imaginings, Im like Henry(FE13), loves splatter and horror

Anything else?: I absolutely love Swords and anything Sword- related, I have long, black hair, and i am male

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the forest, mate. Enjoy your stay here, yeah?

Ooh, Touhou, huh? Something tells me you'll make it here. :D

My signature and avatar are both from Touhou, if you didn't notice.

Edited by Anguis

Yeah thanks, my Aniki wanted to draw me in Anime-style, so he did.

I got to Fire emblem through markyjoe1990s Ragefest, while watching him suffer but simultaneously having fun.

It got me interested in playing these games, so i did play them and i recieved satisfaction.

So now that i got here, i have to kick myself in the butt and better start working on my hack, that i've planned long ago, firstly for megaman, than pokemon, yet, after the 'discovering', for Fire Emblem(either blazing sword or sacred stones),seing a better opportunity to tell the story that swirrls through my mind since the beginning of existence.

so if I am going to bring out a really good hack thank him, not me, for doing ragefest, bringing me on the path of hacking and coding, though i have to learn a lot and i mean A LOT for getting far enough to bring out my hack.

So yeah i might get a little to exited but i hope you get the idea, that from now on i shall seek for answers in the serenesforest if i have questions about this and that.

Also i apologize for confusing sentences, for grammatical errors or misspelling things, english isn't my mother language and i am typing on a smartphone, letting stuff happening.

thanks for supporting me by replying, giving me the feeling of acceptance and just.

A touhou fan I see, thats cool.

Welcome:
donations.jpg

Welcome to the forest, mate. Enjoy your stay here, yeah?

Ooh, Touhou, huh? Something tells me you'll make it here. :D

My signature and avatar are both from Touhou, if you didn't notice.

Which character is your sig of? Its kinda hard to tell for me. (also Koishi?)

Edited by Akinaoki

Can someone explain, why are there many members being touhou fans anyway?

I mean it is not a bad thing, the touhou games are great but last time i visited a forum there was like nobody knowing touhou and on the serenesforest forum i've seen many touhou related profiles and signatures (though i think it's just me sharing this opinion.)

i don't know

Can someone explain, why are there many members being touhou fans anyway?

I mean it is not a bad thing, the touhou games are great but last time i visited a forum there was like nobody knowing touhou and on the serenesforest forum i've seen many touhou related profiles and signatures (though i think it's just me sharing this opinion.)

i don't know

Birds of a feather flock together.

For me personally, I dont care for FE (~ouo)~

Yeah thanks, my Aniki wanted to draw me in Anime-style, so he did.

That person in you avatar looks female... :>

---

Anyway, welcome to the forest!

Edited by Naughx

Birds of a feather flock together.

For me personally, I dont care for FE (~ouo)~

I care for the story and the animations, while the animations are pretty decent, the story in FE7 (in my opinion) is not the best, in FE7 mostly character development does make the story, the only thing that really got me is the death of a certain person in chapter 29( i guess) and the A support conversations between male and female characters( so kawaii >ω<). I think FE Genealogy of the holy war is my favorite in terms of story thats why i was a little bit sad about the abortion of FE4A. so yeah i got to serenesforest because i think FE7 is good for hacking and i want to tell a good story and create good custom animations. I hope that the hack is going to go well...

@Naughx

My profile picture may look female but i can tell you he/me is male; don't judge by hairlength, hairlength means strength: Joshua has long hair, karel has long hair, Guy has long hair and they are all male swordmasters (like me muahahaha) but thanks for welcoming me to serenesforest, i appreciate that, thanks

Edited by Flareragnarok

A touhou fan I see, thats cool.

Welcome:

donations.jpg

Which character is your sig of? Its kinda hard to tell for me. (also Koishi?)

Tbh, the Reimu thing made me laugh.
Yeah, it's Koishi.

it's koishi, p obvious

This, sort of.

To be fair, the artist made it kinda hard to tell it was her (red eyes, etc). The only other person to tell right away that my sig is Koishi was ZM.

@Naughx

My profile picture may look female but i can tell you he/me is male; don't judge by hairlength, hairlength means strength: Joshua has long hair, karel has long hair, Guy has long hair and they are all male swordmasters (like me muahahaha) but thanks for welcoming me to serenesforest, i appreciate that, thanks

Mia has long hairs too... >.<

I purposefully named only male long haired swordmasters to smash the stereotype, that long hair means female. I would mention female Swordmasters with long hair like Karla or Fir or lyndis(her bladelord class is actually SM class) if you told me to do that.

Hell, i could even mention sophia to fully annihilate the stereotype that all long haired units(not only SM)are weak.

Come to think of it, are there even any short-haired(both genders) Swordmasters?

And much more interestingly, why are there no freakin' male pegasus/falcon knights, this is sexism!(expecting sparta-related joke here) this is like the "My little pony is only for little girls"thingy.....

I apologize if there is anyone(pegasus knights, pegasi, bronies)offended, because i am a bronie, being offended by the fact, that only female are allowed to sit on these tender creatures, swinging their lances and swords upon those who are not worthy to be a member of your amarda(the same goes with troubadour and valkyre(but im OK with that,( being german, knowing norse mythology)because there are no male valkyres, because it is not possible that a female being being male(other than futanari but this is a different story) because there are ONLY FEMALE vakyre due to the fact that they are angel-like warriors and they have to be pure and holy and you get the idea) i also think i might sound a bit rude and because this reply is turning into a whole different direction than it should be i will end it here.

Btw. long hair is sexy (don't argue)

Hello, nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Please reply to this short welcoming message of mine with a wall of text!

Bubu has no hair. =w= Bubu is not Wallace.

Hello, nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Please reply to this short welcoming message of mine with a wall of text!

Thanks, actually i did enjoy my stay on serenesforest even before i was registrated here, because i searched for good FE patches and i wanted to know how to get certain items/endings/charakters in the game. i assume you played blazing sword/Rekka no ken by seing you picking it as your favorite FE game and therefore concluding that you know the plot of the actual game, so i think you would understand that i was really pissed when a certain charakter died in chapter 29 and i wanted to throw away my game out of the window and cry until i was fully dehydrated(and i would have done that),if i would not have seached, if i could not prevent this(because i had an A support with this charakter and i loved it)and so i got to serenesforest, seing two guys talking about that scripted event, spoilering the story, that this charakter is revived in the last chapter, which got me so relieved, that i played the hell out of this game, now being satisfied. Or that Karla is only aviable, if you are playing on Hectors story letting her fight with Bartre, who had to be at least a Level 5 Warrior and letting both units survive the upcoming battle against each other.

I do not reply with a huge wall of text because i want to, but because i cannot do else, because there is so much going on in my mind, it is like you are eating chocolate(everybody loves choclate(don't argue)and if not, they are no humans) and it is so delicous, that you can't stop until you have eaten the whole bar, so there you go.

Also i think i should not make my reply to long, because i think it annoys you(like spam messages), but seeing you wanting those huge-walls-of-text-replys makes me happy.

I apologize for misspelling, gramatical errors, confusion, redundant apologies and for not replying you eight and a half hours earlier because i was sleeping. sorry for letting you think that i won't answer you because this thread is already so long or letting you wait for too long, but i can promise you, that i won't let any message unanswered, as long as this has something to do with me.

btw if you want to know how long i sit on these messages, it is about an hour,(i assume following, because you crossed out your message, meaning that it is a wish for the reply you are(definetly) getting, but you might feel bad about it because may be egoistic, but i could be wrong)but don't feel bad for taking my time for wanting a huge wall of text as reply(if you actually do feel bad(don't, please)) because it is fun for me replying you with these(obviously) unintentional walls of text(but in real life i am silent like a cemetery) and i have the time for doing so. Also i don't have to hold back by replying you, because if i want to reply you i don't feel bad for annoying you with big text(i should have added"loves to reply with huge walls of text" to my actual introduction)

A last thing, who is bubu, i don't know any Swordmaster with that name, i know Wallace, the (bald) knight/general but i don't kbow any bubu, please explain.

This gets my support.

And welcome to this luscious forest! Good to see that you're having a great time here :)

FINALLY someone agrees with the fact that long hair is sexy, not only for female but also for male people

by the way thanks for welcoming me here, im happy to see so many of you supporting me(you do) even with small messages like 'welcome' i will answer as long as this welcome belongs to me. i will also answer with a huge wall of text, as long as i have something in my mind.

And yeah i have a great time here even by just interacting with you, just typing some letters together to a word, to a sentence, to many sentences until have i created a huge wall of text, from which i gather absolute satisfaction, ultimately, just by pressing the little 'post' button on the bottom right corner. so again, thanks for welcoming me here, i appreciate it a lot and i also welcome you and the others here, even if i have not the right for this because im still just a newbie here, but if i have the right, then i shall welcome you here on this forum(but i still think i don't have the right to do so, im just a bug compared to you, a goddess giving me self-assureance just by the little word 'welcome', for the reason, that i respect you a lot, even if you were just a second earlier registrated in this forum than me(i also should have added that i overexaggurate a lot and use symbolism on my actual introduction thread thingy(but it was no exagguration that i respect you))) still, thank you for your support and all the supports i have gained so far, because , as i mentioned, it gives me a neat feeling of self-assureance, safety and acknowledgement(which is obviously good and i obviously appreciate).

also thanks for supporting my opinion, that long hair is sexy(i think so because it can be a huge factor depending on the actual character (that means , if for example a male swordsman with long hair, who has a rough character but is nice in the inside and is a lone wolf kinda guy and looks good exists, his long hair is the factor that makes his appereance even cooler and thus more sexy(this also works for female swordmasters... ore any kind of person that is lone wolf like and has a hard exterior but soft heart, both genders)or a female tsundere lets her look and appear more cute(in fact kawaii (>ω<) if i may say so), this can only work for male, when they are shouta, or have a female appereance)anyway long hair looks good(if i offend anyone with short hair, i apologize)

i apologize if i offend anyone with a different opinion about long hair but either way i stay with the opinion that long hair is sexy, i also apologize for misspelling, gramatical errors etc. also i apologize for redundant Thanks and apologies, because redundant redundancy is redundant. the reason for my apologies is, that people are so easyly offended and perfectionists, i don't want anyone to hate me. i also apologize for offending perfectionist, easily offended people and haters for mentioning them.

but i must admit, this forest is quite ludicruos, because i haven't met anyone that easily offended, making my stay even more lucious and my day sweeter than halva(it is a russian sweet dish, so sweet that it melts your teeth, but it is worth eating it because it is so godly)

anyway Thanks

Wow, he really did reply with a wall of text

it would be an even bigger wall, if the welcoming message would have been more text, giving me an opportunity for making one.

but there is nothing wrong with replying with a huge wall of text if someone asks for it, isn't it?(<--this sentence may sound a bit rude if you think long enough but you seemed a little bit surprised because even if you did cross it out, you still bothered to write down the fact that i replied with a wall of text (and even stressing your surprisation by adding a 'wow' at the beginning ) from which i assume that you would have not expected me to do that, but either way i could be wrong.)

anyway i will end my reply for you just here, because you did not ask for a wall of text.

Come to think of it, i really really really should have also put in the 'bad point' thing arrogancy and misunderstanding...

it would be an even bigger wall, if the welcoming message would have been more text, giving me an opportunity for making one.

but there is nothing wrong with replying with a huge wall of text if someone asks for it, isn't it?(<--this sentence may sound a bit rude if you think long enough but you seemed a little bit surprised because even if you did cross it out, you still bothered to write down the fact that i replied with a wall of text (and even stressing your surprisation by adding a 'wow' at the beginning ) from which i assume that you would have not expected me to do that, but either way i could be wrong.)

anyway i will end my reply for you just here, because you did not ask for a wall of text.

Come to think of it, i really really really should have also put in the 'bad point' thing arrogancy and misunderstanding...

As much as I love to see other people's ways of thinking. Your thoughts are quite disorganised. Generally I am unsure which parts to respond to and which parts I am not supposed to respond to. Not sure whether you are calling me arrogant, having a bad point and rude, or simply musing different possibilities to yourself.

As for what you were wondering about: I am both surprised and unsurprised at the same time.

Edited by Akinaoki

I think you got me wrong, i called MYSELF arrogant not you(sorry if i made you think that i called you arrogant and misunderstanding, because i have not finished the sentence for a reason i don't know(i somehow forgot to end it i guess or it was a huge grammatical error)) i meant in my introduction topic there was a good point, bad point thingy there and i should have added it there. Im truly sorry for that.

there was also a bad point in my introduction that would have explained my disorganized thoughts, it was 'confusing' meaning that i can drive myself in a unpleasant situation just because i think in a whole different way than someone else or i do not quite think everything throughly so it might come up that i finish sentences (in my mind) even if i gramatically don't, letting me thinking i had end this sentence even if i did not, causing confusion.(this happens often, so i did write confusing or sth. like that into my bad points(obviously about me))

i hope i did uncover any misunderstandings and i apologize again letting you think that i insulted you. Still if there is any misunderstandings left, blame me, as long as i have not explained the situation.

Favourite FE Game: gba-series, mostly because of the decent animations and various hacks

I'm already liking you.

Favourite music: megaman

I approve. What specific series though?

Anyway, welcome to the forest!