Bayonetta/Bayonetta 2

kingddd

Why can't I hold all these stone awards?

Bronze Medals errytime.

Fly me to the moon

How do I combo?

Why you not on 360/PS3?

Now that the sequel is released worldwide. Anyone got their copy or playing it right now?

I've just finished Bayonetta 1 on the Wii U and right now on 2. For me, it's a lot of fun. Good ol beat em up games. Really funny references like afterburner and just hilarious moments. QTEs are a bit bleh but the ones in the second game are not as bad as the first one.

First impressions? Thoughts opinions?

Remember to spoiler mark anything that is story or certain significant chapter parts.

Edited by kingddd

I just started Bayonetta 2 last night after finishing the first one on the Wii U! :) I am really enjoying it so far!

I'm sort of taking my time getting through the story, because I keep redoing the prologue to get more halos... (I need all the costumes! XD)

That said, I really want to know what happens in the story. I watched my brother play parts of the game, but I fell asleep during the last chapter, so I am really curious about what happens...

I managed to get a Wii U Party bundle that included Bayonetta 1 and 2. I must say, Bayonetta 1 is a lot of fun! Even if I always get Stone Trophies each level. In my defence, this is my first hack-and-slash game

I'm really enjoying it so far. "Flock off, feather-face!" is perhaps one of my favourite lines ever. The combat is really neat, and the optional challenges offer intense yet limiting gameplay I find is really well executed. I hope Bayonetta 2 offers that and more

• 1 month later...

I bought the set day one and love it! I like to have a couple of hack and slash games for stress relief and Bayonetta is really funny, I love her lines.

I finished Bayo 2 yesterday amazing game not just for Wii U but period. Looks gorgeous, characters and story are compelling, and even though its a hack and slash still remains interesting with a variety of enemies and many different combos for the different weapons.