How would Lyn look in Fire Emblem 6? What happened to Lyn?

It's really not that inaccurate. Nomadic life can be pretty harsh, and people who live their life under such taxing conditions are not likely to age gracefully. If anything, it's much more accurate than the idealized "waifu" image you have in mind.

Nomadic life can still result in a good waifu appearance in the 30s.

Nomadic life can still result in a good waifu appearance in the 30s.

Maybe. Maybe not. The thing about Nomadic life being rough same could also be said for castle life, considering stuff like leadership duties and paperwork.

I think that Lyn did survive in FE6, probably fighting against Bern in Sacae. I mean, she could be somewhere in Sacae that Roy's Army didn't go to. Or she could have settled down with Rath or Kent. It could be either way.

Somehow, I don't think that she would have been able to escape fighting against Bern either way if that were the case. Remember, Rath is a Kutolah clansman. So of course he's going to be fighting Bern. Kent is very loyal to Lyndis, so chances are he'd be fighting too. And I'm pretty sure news can travel pretty quickly between Ostia and Pherae, meaning she'd be headed to fight Bern before Eliwood or Hector could stop her.

I will admit that I did play around with ideas involving Lilina being tearfully reunited with her own mother in the plains of Sacae, though. Just a random thought I felt like putting down.

Edited by Just call me AL

I think she gives Caelin to Hector IIRC.

Caelin becomes a territory of either Ostia or Eliwood's part of Lycia I think. Caelin kind of ended when Lyn's family shenanigan went down.

I think that Lyn did survive in FE6, probably fighting against Bern in Sacae. I mean, she could be somewhere in Sacae that Roy's Army didn't go to. Or she could have settled down with Rath or Kent. It could be either way.

Roy's army wasn't needed because she Sol Katti'd all the Wyverns to death

Caelin becomes a territory of either Ostia or Eliwood's part of Lycia I think.

No. It's Ostia. She gives Caelin to Hector no matter where she ends up after FE7. Even if she marries Eliwood. (Though personally, all but one scenario involving her does bring up some questions in my mind in regards to Ostia getting Caelin.)

Such as?

Why it's always Ostia that gets Caelin, considering Lycia's geography. To me, it makes sense if she's becoming Ostia's Marchioness. But outside of that one particular scenario, I just can't see it.

I did see some reasons provided by other people why she'd give Caelin to Ostia. But even if she's marrying Eliwood, I just don't see it.

Edited by Just call me AL

Why it's always Ostia that gets Caelin, considering Lycia's geography. To me, it makes sense if she's becoming Ostia's Marchioness. But outside of that one particular scenario, I just can't see it.

I did see some reasons provided by other people why she'd give Caelin to Ostia. But even if she's marrying Eliwood, I just don't see it.

Regardless of who Lyn marries, if she's heading off to Sacae then who else is she supposed to give control of Caelin to? Ostia is the head of the Lycian Alliance. It makes far more sense to give control of Caelin to Ostia in every circumstance barring the one where she marries Eliwood.

Consider that Lyn basically abandoning Caelin to go to the plains is a political situation - a big political situation. The geography of Caelin isn't a factor here. There are plenty of countries nowadays IRL that have control of territories that are far from the country that controls it and would "make more sense" if a closer country controlled it. But that's not how politics work, and so I cannot see who else Lyn would give Caelin to if not Ostia if she were running away from Caelin.

Was an official map of Lycia ever released? That might answer a few questions. However, Eliwood not getting Caelin might not be a problem of geography but of politics. Maybe Ostia wanted the land, but Eliwood's territory not so much. Geography might be a factor if Eliwood's territory is different enough from Caelin.

Was an official map of Lycia ever released? That might answer a few questions. However, Eliwood not getting Caelin might not be a problem of geography but of politics. Maybe Ostia wanted the land, but Pherae not so much. Geography might be a factor if Pherae is different enough from Caelin.

Edited by Forceman

I always took the "Lyn give Caelin to Ostia" as either Lyn married Hector (so Caelin naturally become his own due to marriage), or Lyn married Rath (Since he's an outsider and, to be fair, not everyone in Lycian council is open minded enough to accept another Sacaean), so she basically return the land back to council and the council naturally picked Ostia, the largest and strongest ducal state that could afford to keep garrison at Caelin and maintain control there (esp in the light of both Kent and Sain and Wallace leaving).

This is because in every good Lyn x Eliwood fanfics (rare thing), Caelin always joined with Pherae instead...

The territory given back to Lycian Council may have also applied in the case of Lyn marrying Eliwood. They may have had some rule/law/agreement/whatever saying that if a marchioness marries a marquis that the marchioness forfeits her land. Sounds kinda dumb, but it sorta make sense. Because of Ostia's stability and assumption of inability to lobby well to Pherae's favor, Caelin would have gone to Ostia as well in this scenario.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I feel that Lyn survived through FE6 and helped rebuild when it was all over. She probably helped get survivors away, or fought Bern. As for what she'd look like...who knows? I kinda imagine her having an outfit similar to her Awakening DLC one.

Lyn didn't showed her in FE6 because she would set every other female character in depressive stance. :/

I personally headcanon that she married Eliwood and that she survives the war with Bern.

However, she spends said war careing for the ill Eliwood offscreen..

As for the Caelin problem, I prefer Pherae taking it, but Ostia gets it canon wise regardless as revealed in the ending of 7. I think Pherae can't afford running what is basically 2 countries, so cedeing to Ostia became a necessity.

I use the same explanation to explain Chrom's acts post-Plegia war