Did anyone inspire you to use certain pallets/styles/characters?

Jedi

This could be any other player that you know or those pros that you've seen play and really inspired you.

I use Red Marth due to a certain player known as Ken whom I'm sure most of you have heard of.

Whenever I use Samus (rarer these days) I use blue because of my Mother

The rest of the the character pallets I use usually are just due to them being "cool" or because it reminds me of some nice gaming memories.

I use Orange Sonic because when I first played Sonic 2 with my Mother I played Tails

Etc.

I chose a certain palette for Duck Hunt Dog because it makes him look like one of my three doggies. :P

But I think that's the only one so far. Unless you count 'Merica Mario being because I'm supportive of my country. lol

I chose a certain palette for Duck Hunt Dog because it makes him look like one of my three doggies. :P

But I think that's the only one so far. Unless you count 'Merica Mario being because I'm supportive of my country. lol

I'd count it! I go good ol american Mario too every now and again. I usually use Fire Mario though.

Shofu inspired me to play Fox in Smash 4. Watching him play the Japanese version of game and using Fox pretty well made me want to try him out. Fortunately, he fits my aggressive playstyle pretty well. I also use his Wolf palette because Wolf was my main in Brawl

I almost always use default costumes in SSB4, except to change to Male Wii Fit Trainer, female Robin, and Alph every now and then. Bowser Jr. is the biggest exception, since I basically use every costume/koopaling besides him because I really dislike Bowser Jr. as a character (too bratty and annoying, even to his own father).

In Brawl, I used twin white Ice Climbers since it looks cute and it confuses human opponents in the heat of battle every now and then. SNES R.O.B. (that's what I call the purple costume) was another I used frequently. Though otherwise, I also mostly stuck with default costumes.