Suggestions on a good match and class for mRobin

Thiefrobo

So, I've aged through awakening a few times now, but it's gotten rather stale as I has played female robin as the same class, every time married chrom, and stayed a tactician/grandmaster. As male robin, who's a good fit for robin as a wife (story wise)? I was thinking of panne, possible, or lucina, but it's soooo weird having her as my characters daughter and then possibly my new characters wife. Again, this is for story/entertainment, not statistics :P

I also wanna know a good class to play as. I like magic, but I've been thinking of changing classes to either thief or Wyvern rider, but I really love magic. Any suggestions? Again, just for fun, not statistics. Thanks a bunch!

Story-wise, Lucina is the only one who comes even close to being relevant (and all she does is change one cutscene). The closest seconds are Sumia and Lissa, the only non-Lucina playable females to appear in CGI cutscenes (they also have the second most screentime, again next to Lucina).

For a class, you might want to look at Dark Knight.

Czar already hit the nail on the head, definitely go with Lucina. Say'ri or Tiki also might make acceptable substitutes if your too opposed to the idea.

I'd go with Sorcerer for your class, dark magic is fun and deliciously powerful. Also Wyvern Lords > Assassins in terms of general badassery, especially in this game where the Assassin holds a sword upside down for some reason.

If you want a good magical daughter and you don't want to marry Lucina because maybe she's physical (with dark knight I guess you'll have a mag+ asset) you might consider

Emmeryn

as she's relevant in the story and yet not 'your daughter. But I agree with everything the other said so far.

If you want a good magical daughter and you don't want to marry Lucina because maybe she's physical (with dark knight I guess you'll have a mag+ asset) you might consider

Emmeryn

as she's relevant in the story and yet not 'your daughter. But I agree with everything the other said so far.

This is only actually true depending on who you have Chrom marry, Sumia and Olivia give Lucina +1 Mag, and Maribelle gives her +3. Lucina is one of the most magically inclined physical units in the game.

OP also already stated she/(he?) was looking for story relevance and not statistics.

Again, just for fun, not statistics. Thanks a bunch!

Also please don't go Dark Knight, they look like I did in middle school back when I thought popping my collar was cool. I was just as wrong then as this game is now. Also the hair, I regret the hair big time.

This is only actually true depending on who you have Chrom marry, Sumia and Olivia give Lucina +1 Mag, and Maribelle gives her +3. Lucina is one of the most magically inclined physical units in the game.

OP also already stated she/(he?) was looking for story relevance and not statistics.

I am a Maribelle!Chrom runner so, yeah, I know Lucina can be magically inclined when you have that pairing... and I wasn't looking at stats, I just suggested another character who IS relevant even if early in the game. Since she said Marrying Lucina was a little off I suggested another character, that's it *W*''''

I'm a guy actually :P do they explain how robin and lucina have a child? (No spoilers please.)

The end credit only speculated that Morgan may have came from a different timeline.

Who knows how he/she got to the player's timeline? Maybe he/she was traveling around and played around with a time traveling artifact he/she found, but bumped his/her head along the way, causing loss of memory.

Perhaps in alternate timeline Avatar and Lucina fell in love and had a child, but their world didn't rid of Grima and Morgan was decided as the only child to be saved and sent back to another safer timeline; most of her memory wiped out as to not anchor her back to her previous life.

We'll never be certain!

I am a Maribelle!Chrom runner so, yeah, I know Lucina can be magically inclined when you have that pairing... and I wasn't looking at stats, I just suggested another character who IS relevant even if early in the game. Since she said Marrying Lucina was a little off I suggested another character, that's it *W*''''

Apologies, the way you worded your post confused me.

I'm a guy actually :P do they explain how robin and lucina have a child? (No spoilers please.)

Since Morgan conveniently has amnesia this question is impossible to answer, all you can do is speculate. Morgan has no plot significance whatsoever, she is literally only there to be your daughter. I think she's great just as a character, but she's completely irrelevant from a story standpoint.

They don't tell you and seem to want to leave it deliberately ambiguous.

The most likely scenario, based on a few lines from the Future Past and Hot-Spring Scramble DLC, is

that Morgan comes from an ALttP-style timeline in which you, the player, got a game over and a new set of children, from the units you used, grows up to fight again in a bad future. In this future, however, the children defeat Grima instead of fleeing back in time,

and Morgan is somehow sent back alone (though it's still not clear how exactly this happens).