44 members have voted

1. 1. Which Game

• Omega Ruby
    • Alpha Sapphire
  2. 2. Which Starter?

• Treecko
    • Mudkip
    • Torchic

Question: Does anyone think we will get a second bunch of starters?

Like... In X and Y, we eventually got Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle options?

Anyone think we'll get those again...?

Considering we're getting ALL THE LEGENDARIES!

Considering we're getting ALL THE LEGENDARIES!

Well, yeah, pretty much every legendary is coming back in Hoenn.

(Except Manaphy *tear drop*)

You could get the Johto starters in Emerald, so I could see that being brought back.

Yeah, I remember that. I just hope we don't have to complete the current Pokedex this time.

Urggh! @_@

I will get ruby, but I think this might just be the first game where I won't use any of the starters. I already have a grass and a water type planned for my team and I have never liked Torchic very much so that leaves me with not too many options for a starter pokemon.

I will get ruby, but I think this might just be the first game where I won't use any of the starters. I already have a grass and a water type planned for my team and I have never liked Torchic very much so that leaves me with not too many options for a starter pokemon.

Ooh.

Spicin' it up a bit, ehh?

Except... There's no Torchic...

...so there's no spice...

Even though my first starter in Ruby was Torchic, I'll be going for Mudkip for Omega Ruby. I'm getting the game with my sister, brother in-law, and bf. I dunno if my bf has anything decided, but neither my sister nor my brother in-law wants Mudkip, and we didn't want repeats, at least among us three. It's fine by me though, since this Gen is one of the few where I actually love all thee of the starters.

No Sceptile makes me a bit sad, but knowing us we'll be breeding our starters and passing around eggs so everyone can have one of each, even if we don't end up using them ~o3o~

I'm getting Alpha Sapphire and picking Treecko since Sapphire was the first pokemon game I played to completion (I had played Blue on an emulator) and Treecko was the starter I picked.

While I'm torn between both versions and starters I still am gonna go with Omega Ruby and Treecko.

I love Torchic too so I might trade over one to my OR whenever I can. I do want Kyogre too due to being awesome and King of Ubers but I can wait on him unlike Groudon.

Since I'm getting the Dual Pack from Bestbuy (my wallet is gonna hate me tomorrow; I'm also getting Smash U), I'm probably gonna play Omega Ruby first with Mudkip for nostalgia reasons, as it was the game and starter I chose back then the first time around. I'll be going with a full Gen 3 team.

And since I think we'll get Gen 7 before anymore main series games come out again, Alpha Sapphire will be Treecko with a 'one pokemon from every gen' rule in place; so it'll be like my X & Y teams all over again, but with the order of play reversed......oh yeah, and every single one of my pokemon across both teams will be able to mega evolve! :D

Omega Ruby and Mudkip. For nostalgic value I guess? And Swampert is pretty good on his own, I'd say he's the best out of the three (not gonna consider HAs here because we're talking about the ones we get in the beginning). Don't know about the Mega Evolutions yet.