Any Idea how to find this game?

Hey I've been looking for this game forever (even tried when it released and couldn't find it in stores then). Online it looks like you have to pay an arm and a leg to get a copy. I played Radiant Dawn through and through and absolutely loved it and from what I hear Path of Radiance is very good if not better in alot of ways.

If you're just interested in playing but not owning, you may wish to check out any game rental places that are in your area. When I was hunting for my copy of FE9, some of the used game shops that I went to also offered rentals and two of them offered FE9 for rental (though not to purchase). I specifically wanted to buy the game so I could replay it, too, so I passed, but that may be an option if you don't want to cough up a lot of money. Otherwise, just keep an eye on Ebay and maybe you can get a good deal. I finally got my copy for around $60, I think.

I would say Amazon, I lucked out in that when I went to buy my copy of Skyward Sword my local Gamestop happened to have a used copy sitting right where I could see it. The other thing I would recommend is if you sign up for Bing rewards and do searches on Bing you can save up the points for Amazon gift cards which is what I do, and it helps out.

I would say Amazon, I lucked out in that when I went to buy my copy of Skyward Sword my local Gamestop happened to have a used copy sitting right where I could see it. The other thing I would recommend is if you sign up for Bing rewards and do searches on Bing you can save up the points for Amazon gift cards which is what I do, and it helps out.

That actually may not be a bad idea thanks for the suggestion I'll have to look into that.